Hi Guys

Anyone know where I can get an esquire control plate from? I've tried all the usual places and can find all other parts apart from the plate.
No. Esquires only have a bridge pickup so the control plate is missing the switch, it just has volume and tone.

esquires still have the 3 way switch.

they only have a bridge pickup, but the first position disconnects the tone control
middle position puts it in a standard wiring configuration with volume and tone knobs.
third position disconnects the tone control again, but adds a fixed treble cut with a capactior/resistor to ground.