Hey UG,

I have an 80's MXR Phase90 phaser and an early 90's Boss BF-2 flanger. I've been using these on bass for a while... but i was wondering if there were any other phasers and flangers that would really shine on guitar.

Thanks.
"Punk Rock should mean freedom, liking and accepting anything that you like, as sloppy as you want, as long as it's good and has passion."
Budget? Check out the GNI Phaser Flanger, it's two pedals in one and to me it just sounds awesome
No real budget... just getting ideas.
"Punk Rock should mean freedom, liking and accepting anything that you like, as sloppy as you want, as long as it's good and has passion."
Then check out that pedal, there's a demo on pro guitar shop and imo it sounds pretty damn awesome there
Damn... that's pretty impressive.

we might have a winner.
Flangers: Strymon Flanger, EH Flanger Hoax, EH Deluxe Electric Mistress, Foxrox TZF
Phasers: Blackout Whetstone, Retro Sonic Phaser, Earthquaker Devices Grand Orbiter, EH Polyphase
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet