Alright, I know this is probably one of the most stupid questions someone has aske on these forums before but I must know the answer! Because they are setup in the factory to B standard and I play in Eb tuning, would it be possible for me to just change the tuning to Eb without the string buzzing? I know how to adjust the Floyd rose spring and stuff like that but would the frets buzz? Thanks.

Also, do you think I should buy the Demmelition, rr5fr, a kh-602 or a jh-600? I'm trying to decide!

Thanks again
Quote by UKMaster
Alright, I know this is probably one of the most stupid questions someone has aske on these forums before but I must know the answer! Because they are setup in the factory to B standard and I play in Eb tuning, would it be possible for me to just change the tuning to Eb without the string buzzing? I know how to adjust the Floyd rose spring and stuff like that but would the frets buzz? Thanks.

Short answer: yes.

Longer answer: yes, but you'll need to change the string gauge, adjust the trem, reset the intonation and check the truss rod.

Quote by UKMaster

Also, do you think I should buy the Demmelition, rr5fr, a kh-602 or a jh-600? I'm trying to decide!

I tried a Demmelition in SamAsh once and I didn't like it that much (disclaimer: their guitars usually aren't set up that well), so personally I'd go for the RR5 (or maybe the RR24M).

In the end, you should just try them yourself; at least it'll be an excuse to go to a lot of guitar stores and play a bunch of different models. There are two extra advantages to this: you can play before you buy and you can try out some guitars you wouldn't have considered otherwise.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Last edited by Bonsaischaap at Jul 16, 2010,
Since it comes factory in B standard youll likely have a hard time getting your intonation fixed. The nut is likely moved to adjust for the tuning.
Quote by iduno871
Since it comes factory in B standard youll likely have a hard time getting your intonation fixed. The nut is likely moved to adjust for the tuning.

That's not necessarily a problem. Moving the nut back means you get a longer scale length, so if you tune the strings up to Eb, they'll be tighter than on a regular guitar. That doesn't mean you can't get the intonation right, though.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!