Hi!

I just recorded some of my songs, now i'm looking into deeper music, so I really want a piano sinth or organ sounds.

I'm sure there's many plugins that can do this, I just don't know a single one lol.

I have some questions too, is there plugins that i can add to guitar rig, that when i play guitar, each note will be a piano/organ/sinth. I know there's pedals that do this, and other things for guitar, but i wanna do it with my pc.

Is there plugins that let me play piano with my QWERTY keyboard? Each key will be a note etc, or each key is a chord.

I'm gonna use one of those things with reaper.

Would like some feedback.

Thank you

Diogo Teque
GUITARS: Gibson Les Paul Classic 1960
PEDALBOARD: TC POLYTUNE, GCB-95(mod)CRYBABY, MXR DYNACOMP, WAMPLER SUPERPLEXTORTION, TS-9, BIG MUFF, SMALL STONE, SMALL CLONE, MALEKKO EKKO 616, DR SCIENTIST MINI REVERBERATOR
MY COVERS
SELLING TS-9 w/ TB MOD
Play guitar to sound like synth = VST, possibly
plugin to play keyboard with keys = Definatly, but generally a midi sequencer suffices?
Last edited by zezikaro at Jul 16, 2010,
thank you man,

which VST?
which midi sequencer?

dunno anything about that...
PEDALBOARD: TC POLYTUNE, GCB-95(mod)CRYBABY, MXR DYNACOMP, WAMPLER SUPERPLEXTORTION, TS-9, BIG MUFF, SMALL STONE, SMALL CLONE, MALEKKO EKKO 616, DR SCIENTIST MINI REVERBERATOR
MY COVERS
SELLING TS-9 w/ TB MOD
bump º_º
MY COVERS
SELLING TS-9 w/ TB MOD
If you want realistic piano sounds I recommend that you get some sort of sampler that will play the sound files. Some VSTi's can do the job decently though.

If you want to make synthy/pad sounds then all you need is a synth VST that has oscillators/Filters/LFOs etc; which basically every synth has. If you've got money to spend Native instruments Massive ands Linplugs Albino 3 are two good soft synths. Some delay/compression/distortion effect VSTs will be handy as well.

Do some googling to find the right stuff you're looking for, there isn't a "best" everything has its pros and cons.

I doubt what you're trying to do with guitar rig will work...easily, but I've never looked into it.
i don't want cheap plugins nor the best.

i just want something that can give me a piano, sinth, organ sound when i play my guitar or play piano with pc keyboard.

just that, i thought these plugins were supposed to be popular but i guess not.

i'm just new to this plugin world. but ok i'll research...
MY COVERS
SELLING TS-9 w/ TB MOD