Well my phone has effectively broken so now I'm on the search for a new cell phone(yay!) with unlimited text, talk, and web(or a very large amount of mgs/gbs) and I have a few questions:

Is Boost Mobile good? The only people I know who use them are my cousins but I never speak to them really(don't even have their cell numbers) so idk how good it is. That $50 plan is good.

Is Sprint good? I don't know many people with Sprint and I've heard everything from "no, never get sprint" to "yes, sprint is awesome."

Should I stick with verizon? Their plans are really expensive, but their network hasn't caused a problem for me(yet) but every phone I've had with them(3, all of them were cheap though) have had issues from the minute I opened the package.

So yeah, for a talk, text, and web phone, which company would be best?
Verizon has the best network
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by izbbass
Verizon has the best network

Totally depends where you are.
I personally love AT&T, and have never had a problem with their coverage (anywhere from the tip of Florida to the center of Missouri, where there was only one cell tower). As for the phone itself, we'd need to know what kind of budget you'd be on. I'd suggest an iPhone, but that's just my personal opinion.
Verizon.

Any phone that runs the Android system; I have a Motorola Droid, and I love it, but the HTC phones are excellent as well.
All of our days are numbered
I’ve taken some comfort
In knowing the wave has crested
Knowing I don’t have to be an exception
Yea if you go AT&T you might as well get the iPhone.

Verizon is a little more difficult to decide phone wise. Lots of options.
Virgin Mobile. Unlimited texting and 300 mins for 25 a month, and no contract either. Depends on how much you use it though. Connection can be a bit spotty but I dont seem to have issues, internet is crap though.
Quote by MyNameDoesn'tFi
I personally love AT&T, and have never had a problem with their coverage (anywhere from the tip of Florida to the center of Missouri, where there was only one cell tower). As for the phone itself, we'd need to know what kind of budget you'd be on. I'd suggest an iPhone, but that's just my personal opinion.

I have an lg xenon thats a touch screen. if i could change my mind i would never have gotten a touch screen phone. they are annoying.
my job rules. ROCKWORLDEAST

Quote by GisleAune
She is new to the internet, it seems, because there's nothing between extreme love and furious hate here, sadly.