Hey pit. This is my first post here! Anyway, I'm in a really bad mood but only because my brother was irritating me earlier - the moment has passed - but I just feel really tense now and can't focus on anything (including guitar practice which is annoying because I have quite a big gig tomorrow evening) and I'm not bothered about being irritated by him, I just feel on edge now.

So, am I alone in this or do you guys get this too? Plus do you have any ideas on how to calm down? Cheers!

You just pissed me off, TS, ****ing thanks
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
You spelled easily wrong, I'm annoyed.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Quote by Spartan101400
The only thing that annoys me easily is wiggers.

This
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Sometimes a fly will bother me, sometimes it won't.
What always bother me, though, is my father tapping his foot in the upstairs kitchen. It makes this loud squeaking sound that makes me want to blow my fucking brains out.
It depends on how stupid or ignorant the person is. It also depends on how many grammatical errors they make.
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!
I'm generally pretty laid back but lately I've been stressing which makes me irritable. I tend to internalize alot of it though but I get annoyed at the drop of a hat these days.