Would a Boss GE-7 Equalizer be able to beef up the sound of my tube screamer? Make it heavier? I noticed in looking at the guitar rigs on some of my favourite bands that they only have one distortion pedal, if any at all, and the ones that they do have are mainly the tube screamers, but they're very heavy bands. Could anybody help me with this? and also... could anybody recommend a good hardcore pedal board setup.
i wouldnt get any pedals until i got the triple rec because you probably wont need any with that amp. iv seen alot of hardcore bands playing live and they play straight to that amp
I was debating to get any type of distortion. But i am going to get my tremolo, chorus, etc
Quote by sbinlb
i wouldnt get any pedals until i got the triple rec because you probably wont need any with that amp. iv seen alot of hardcore bands playing live and they play straight to that amp

My experience is that quite a bit of them do use a tubescreamer. With my single rec a TS definitely helps. I still need to go out and buy one, but I'm thinking an EQ will do more to help it than the TS does.
I have a huge fear if rays.
That helps alot, thanks. Now can anybody help me to figure out exactly what a Line Selector does?
You mean like a pedal? They're basically like an AB or ABY switch. Plug your guitar in, and you have two outputs, usually going to different amps. Some line selectors might have more features than a basic AB or ABY box though.
I have a huge fear if rays.
ive heard of some people using them to switch between pedals. I want to know if i would be able to keep my distortion pedal on and my chorus pedal on, but be able to use the alternatley with the line selector.