Page 1 of 2
I just went on my profile and it says I joined exactly a year ago today... also the fact that on the PC version of Modern Warfare 2 doesn't allow modding or making of maps. You?
This will start a RIOT! in me
All about the functions of German universities. Oh you said something interesting.
The playground of the world
I found this thr-

I guess nothing today.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
I just got back from camping and found out that if you don't stop eating for 5 days and drink a shit ton of beer you might gain weight. So i found out I gained 10 pounds in 5 days XD
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
I found out that Conor Oberst, Rage Against The Machine, Sonic Youth, Kanye West, Maximum Attack, and Serj Tankin are playing a show about half an hour away, but I can't go because its my cousin's birthday.
Quote by Metallicaxp
I just got back from camping and found out that if you don't stop eating for 5 days and drink a shit ton of beer you might gain weight. So i found out I gained 10 pounds in 5 days XD

10 pounds in 5 days?! damn!

Do you plan on losing it all again?
That all tomatoes are not red....Kidding.

I had forgotten about the new BLS album so I definitely found that interesting. And also the UG's headline about Zakk Wylde's visit in prison
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

im gassing for a Ibanez jem (with florral deisng) and that Guitar World have far too many Betcha cant play this' even if its simple
JUST ANOTHER ANNOYING BIG STATUS
Quote by Paramore.
10 pounds in 5 days?! damn!

Do you plan on losing it all again?

Of course, just get back into my routine of waking up before 10am and going to the gym lol

Never knew it was actually that ****ing easy to put on weight until you stop moving and sit there in a weed coma eating all the doritos :P
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
i learned that having incredible typing speed is referred to as sometihng called hax.

whatever the FØck that is
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Quote by RU Experienced?
I found out what it feels like to be jarred from sleep by an earthquake.

It was a cute little 3.6, no big deal
Found that microwaving Spaghetti'Os without covering it can lead to consequences. Interesting stuff, man.
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

I found out why e^ + 1 = 0
THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Drive! Drive on down the field, men of the scarlet and gray...
I'm an
Engeneer
Enginere
Engenere
I'm good with math.

a0/2 + ∑ an cos(nπx/L) + bn sin(nπx/L)

ĤΨ(x,t) = iħ ∂Ψ(x,t)/∂t
σx σp ≥ h/2
Quote by SeveralSpecies
It was a cute little 3.6, no big deal

I thought someone slammed a semi into the side of my house; the epicenter was in Gaithersburg near where I live.

Seriously, I didn't even think there was a fault line around here. Shit came out of nowhere.
Not exactly "interesting", but I felt that I should also add this. Was just on eBay and I thought something on there said "shoop" with confidence xD.
I found out that if I go on a rowing machine and try and do 5000m in 20 mins on my first go after no exercise at all over the past 6 months, I WILL be sick in a public place

Quote by RU Experienced?
I thought someone slammed a semi into the side of my house; the epicenter was in Gaithersburg near where I live.

Seriously, I didn't even think there was a fault line around here. Shit came out of nowhere.

Yea I didn't feel it, being in jersey and what not, but all my friends in MD were flipping out. I've felt a few 4's before, though, and they weren't so bad.

East coast people wouldn't survive in Cali with the quakes those guys get

And yea, there's no fault line here, so it's kinda weird.
my mrs has no idea what thawing out means. As in thawing out a chicken, she thought i was cooking it alive. She also has no idea what im goin on about if i ask her if shes mashing for me (making tea)
I found out that if a salesperson on the telephone says "Let me tell you about this insurance offer we have available" and I say "ok" that actually means "I just signed you up for this insurance offer".
Actual story of sleeping beauty.

In the early 1600s, Basile, an Italian nobleman, published Pentamerone, a collection of folk and fairy tales. Among the stories was one called “Sun, Moon and Talia,” in which Talia, pricked by a poisonous thorn, falls asleep, and is raped by a married prince. When the prince eventually returns, he discovers that Talia has awoken from her sleep and he has a second family, specifically twins named Sun and Moon.

The prince’s wife does not take kindly to her husband’s adultery. In a rage she orders that that Sun and Moon be taken by the cook, killed, and served in a stew for her husband. Pronouncing the stew to be excellent by the prince, the wife exclaims "Eat up, you're eating what's your very own." Mortified, the prince throws her into the fire. Later, he discovers that the kind-hearted cook had substituted a goat for the children. The prince then marries Talia.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I found out FEMA plans to exterminate us all.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Momentosis
Actual story of sleeping beauty.

Jeez
Quote by teachmeviolence
Headbang until your head becomes detached from the rest of your body, then throw it into the crowd while you play a killer guitar solo. Trust me, it would be totally br00tal.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
I found out that the thing that separates humans from animals is the Mediterranean.

...Yes, I found that out from the horrible jokes you go to hell for telling -thread.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I just Google "Elephant penis", and was strangely aroused.

Apparently, I'm a good shitter

Quote by TomusAM
jonne.i just took the best dump I ever seen
That I'm starting to get fat.
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
I found out that it might be possible to clone a mammoth using a surrogate elephant mother. I've never wanted anything to happen so much in my life.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
That sin city is a class film - also that I can stay in on a Friday night and not get absolutely wasted, huzaaaah!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I found out that there is a part of your brain that paralyses you when you sleep to stop you acting out your dreams. Scientists destroyed this part in a cat's brain and it preceeded to chase invisible mice while in REM sleep.

Also, one man once strangled his wife after dreaming he was being burgled, he was aquitted of her murder in court.

Pretty interesting, I though.
Quote by Deadlock Riff
i learned that having incredible typing speed is referred to as sometihng called hax.

whatever the FØck that is

Seriously? hax = hacks.

Also, see the statement made about very good players and stuff: hax 'n' crax, or hacks and cracks. You know, hacks, for games and stuff.
I found out how to transform a trigonometric complex number into an algebric complex number:

Pcis(θ= P[cos(θ + isen(θ] = Pcos(θ + P[isen(θ]
LIGHTNING
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Yea I didn't feel it, being in jersey and what not, but all my friends in MD were flipping out. I've felt a few 4's before, though, and they weren't so bad.

There have been like two earthquakes I felt there in my entire life
Quote by JacobTheMe
Yeah, the movie was complete tat.

Avoid, unless you enjoy ruining things that you enjoy.

You can call me Cam, Cameron, or any other variation
Mortal Enemies with Primus2112
And everybody's singin'la, la la la, la la la
Quote by SeveralSpecies

I just moved from Cali, shortly after we had something around an 8 in the southern area. So you are VERY correct.

I moved to the east coast. so its the exactly opposite of what you're saying there, living on the East Coast is like living on a cloud. Except for the horrendous amounts of rain.

ON TOPIC: I learned how to shingle a roof. Pretty neat.

EDIT: ^ IF you're talking about living in california, then you must live on the inside, close to Nevada. =/

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance