So just yesterday i went out and got a Bugera 333xl (love it!), but now I want a new 7 string to go with it! I've just recently heard about Agile after my friend bought a 6 string from Rondo. My question is, do they make good quality guitars? The one I want is this one http://www.rondomusic.com/interceptorpro727mnnatsatin.html
Amazing looking design, with EMG 707's in it. Has anyone ever played one or heard of one? Thanks in advance!!
Peavey Valveking Head
Peavey VK Cab
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR
Schecter Damien Elite 7
Ibanez ART2EX1
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
Boss GE-7
Boss NS-2
Agile's are highly praised on this site as they're realy good quality for the price. I agree because my old music teacher had one and he let me play it quite a lot and so i did some inspecting on the guitar and it just played amazingly. i'd recomend one.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
They're about the best value you can get for your money compared with epiphones and lower end ibanez's but i wouldnt know about buying a guitar you've never seen before off the internet particularly with a floyd as their is so much stuff to go horribly wrong.
SMILE!
Wow, sexy guitar and good price. I've heard Agiles are good, so if I were you, I'd buy it
Set-Up:
- Ibanez RGA42FM
- Epiphone Les Paul Special II
- Crate 15W Amp
- Boss MT-2 Metal Zone Pedal
- Line 6 Pocket Pod

- Peavey International II Drum Set (Cherry Red)
- Zildjian Cymbals
- Evans Heads with Remo E-Rings
Quote by Mr.DeadDuck
They're about the best value you can get for your money compared with epiphones and lower end ibanez's but i wouldnt know about buying a guitar you've never seen before off the internet particularly with a floyd as their is so much stuff to go horribly wrong.

Well I was also looking at some non trem Agiles, so I may go with one of them. Does anywhere stock them other than online?
Peavey Valveking Head
Peavey VK Cab
Schecter Damien Elite 7
Ibanez ART2EX1
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
Boss GE-7
Boss NS-2
Agile definitely has the most bang for your buck. I don't know about their warranties, customer service etc though
Aside from finding something dirt cheap used, you're probably not going to find a better deal on a 7 string in the US.

The only thing I'd change on an Agile out of the box would be the strings, that's about it.
Quote by TheFireWithinPA
Well I was also looking at some non trem Agiles, so I may go with one of them. Does anywhere stock them other than online?

I got the impression that they were purely sold through that site but feel free to correct me.
SMILE!
Im pretty sure Kurt only sells through rondomusic in the US.
LTD MH-250NT (With EMG 81/85)
Ibanez RGT42FXQM
Bugera 6260
Seismic Audio 212
Thanks for all the help guys! Im going to buy one, I just have to chose one
Peavey Valveking Head
Peavey VK Cab
Schecter Damien Elite 7
Ibanez ART2EX1
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
Boss GE-7
Boss NS-2
Quote by porcupinetree52
Agile definitely has the most bang for your buck. I don't know about their warranties, customer service etc though

I had a problem w/ a couple of frets on an 8 string I got from them. They had it fixed and shipped back to me in 72 hrs. Granted I live one state over from them, but they did take care of that problem quick, fast, and in a hurry.
Last edited by Nightgaunt at Jul 16, 2010,
Quote by Nightgaunt
I had a problem w/ a couple of frets on an 8 string I got from them. They had it fixed and shipped back to me in 72 hrs. Granted I live one state over from them, but they did take care of that problem quick, fast, and in a hurry.

Ah well, that's comforting to hear! I feel a little more comfortable thinking about buying from them now
Quote by porcupinetree52
Ah well, that's comforting to hear! I feel a little more comfortable thinking about buying from them now

Agile's customer service is about the best I've seen for any US guitar seller. Emails, usually, get answered within the hour, and Kurt seems very responsive to new design requests from his customers from what I've seen and read.

Maybe, aside from the strings, I'd replace the lead/rhythm selector switch, but as for the other hardware, I didn't have a problem w/ it. Pups are kind of a different story. If you like actives, you're all set, but if passives are your thing, you might want to try the stocks out before you think about replacing them.

If you're interested in reading other people's reviews/articles about their Agiles, check out sevenstring.org. That's where I found out about them.