Quote by AgentWiggles
http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Schaller-Locking-Tuning-Machine-Heads-6inline-?sku=360387

Since there's NO information on this page, I'm not sure how to tell if these will fit in my guitar without drilling. Help please. Thanks.

Absolutely no way to tell I'm afraid.

I am trying very hard to visualise your guitar, so I know what it has on it and in what position the tuner retaining screws are, but something is stopping me.
Can you think what it might be?
Quote by Cal UK

...that's what Skeet always says anyway and he's a sex god.

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

I support Shay van Fani
I can supply WD Music, ABM and AllParts products to UK builders at DISCOUNTED prices!
Send them a email asking for specs. Compare to your guitars specs. Simple my friend.
Just call me Bobby
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
It doesnt matter a great deal if you get the wrong size. If the holes are too small, then a small round file will open them up easily (like the thin, round one in this set: http://www.screwfix.com/prods/16090/Hand-Tools/Files-Rasps/Files-Set-8#)
I did this with my tuners and it was incredibly easy.

If the holes are too big, then is some product you can buy that fits in the hole, making it the right size for the smaller tuners. Im not sure what its called or where to get it - maybe someone else knows what i mean?

Anyway, if you dont want to do the work to make them fit then fair enough, just be aware that the solution is rather easy. Then again, they may even be the right size.
Quote by minnis

If the holes are too big, then is some product you can buy that fits in the hole, making it the right size for the smaller tuners. Im not sure what its called or where to get it - maybe someone else knows what i mean?

http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Tuners/Tuner_parts/Tuner_Bushings.html
Just call me Bobby
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
Quote by Skeet UK
Absolutely no way to tell I'm afraid.

I am trying very hard to visualise your guitar, so I know what it has on it and in what position the tuner retaining screws are, but something is stopping me.
Can you think what it might be?

Haha my apologies, didn't even think about that. It's an ESP, reverse headstock, 6 in-line. I'll try to get some pics up tomorrow.
I'm looking for a tab of The Marshall Plan, by Blue Oyster Cult, and of Mario Minor, by Powerglove. If you have one please PM me.
Quote by AgentWiggles
Haha my apologies, didn't even think about that. It's an ESP, reverse headstock, 6 in-line. I'll try to get some pics up tomorrow.

Japanese I think? So likely 10mm post holes.

The tuners you want have a locating peg on them, rather than screws to hold them in.
Quote by Cal UK

I support Shay van Fani
I can supply WD Music, ABM and AllParts products to UK builders at DISCOUNTED prices!
The tuners on my headstock have screws, so I think what you mean is that the Schallers won't work, correct? That's alright, but does anyone have a recommendation for some good 10mm tuners (locking not necessary but preferred) within a similar price range?
I'm looking for a tab of The Marshall Plan, by Blue Oyster Cult, and of Mario Minor, by Powerglove. If you have one please PM me.
Quote by AgentWiggles
The tuners on my headstock have screws, so I think what you mean is that the Schallers won't work, correct? That's alright, but does anyone have a recommendation for some good 10mm tuners (locking not necessary but preferred) within a similar price range?

It depends where the screws go, in relation to the peg's on the Schallers. Probably one on one corner.

Quote by Cal UK

I support Shay van Fani