long time lurker, first time poster. if you'd be so kind as to let me know what you think of this, I'd be more than happy to do the same for something of yours

By mile marker 127, the body count is up to:
-Seventeen possums
-Four deer (at least one of which had antlers)
-Eight cats
-Three dogs
-Eleven rabbits (one of whom's remains left a streak long enough to half-convince me a delivery truck en route to a blood bank had sprung a leak)
-At least five birds, although I stopped paying attention for a four mile stretch while searching for a rest station
-Something that could have very well been a small bear
Which is only to include what I could identify from a quick glance at 75 mph.

I passed seven different men at seven different intersections, each of whom claimed to be an unemployed, traveling, starving veteran, and I doubted the sincerity of every single one.

I passed twenty-one separate Taco Bells and two hospitals.

I passed signs every three miles updating my progress towards Brazil, Indiana (praise the Lord that they reminded me, I'd almost forgotten what the sign two minutes ago had said).

And by God, I did it all in my three-year old, 20 MPG (highway) SUV while blaring Bruce Springsteen and mentally debating between Northwestern and UChicago.

give me my apple pie, Bud Selig
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.

Quote by ac/dc_freak91
Sweet! Thank you good sir, you've saved my ass!

Song lyrics? I think not....
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Sounds more like a story
Just because Lil Wayne sold a million albums doesn't make him good. It just means a million idiots bought his album.