So, I'm getting rid of the old ME-50, and replacing it with some REAL effects. I've got about £300 to spend (how much is that in dollars for all you U.S.of A users out there?).

Ive got an Orange Tiny Terror combo and don't really wanna ruin that godly tube tone, so no horrid digital monstrosities please.

I need an awesome fuzz pedal for starters. I'm taken by the new Way Huge Swollen Pickle at the moment, cus of its versatility and shit. But hey, I could buy hundreds of fuzz's and still not be happy.

I need a cool delay - nothing too out there, but a solid choice. I was thinking DD3/DD6 but man they're expensive; for what they are. I can get an EHX Memory Boy for cheaper, and they look really rather good.

And Wah-wise I'm taken by the re-instated Ibanez WH10 (oh yes Mr. Frusciante). I'm fed up of the whole Cry-Baby bandwagon. But yeah, any recommendations here.

Right, if by this stage I haven't spent all of my money then what else do you recommend? ALSO, I need a hand with pedal order, and powering them. What's the best way to power them?

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.
Quote by pwrmax
Wrong forum, take it to Gear and Accessories.

Yup.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud