Well I'm about to buy a BOSS ME 70 for my birthday, however I need to buy an AC adapter and the ones I keep on seeing suck, can someone link me to a reliable power supply. Thank You.
What? This is my sig...

Gear:

Guitar(s)
Silvertone: Revolver

Guitar FX
Boss ME:70

Amps/Speakers

Silvertone 15 watt amp
Logitech Practice Speakers

Cables
1 Neutrik 15ft cable
1 First Act 4 ft cable
If you wanna spend the money go with that Sanyo KBC-9V3U Pedal Juice thing.... havnt tried it but it looks pretty good.
.....Found Him!
Quote by fly135
What's the point of mentioning the ME-70? It should have it's own supply.

well it says that it doesnt come with a power supply. im looking for one for the boss ones are cheap and not durable.
What? This is my sig...

Gear:

Guitar(s)

Guitar FX

Amps/Speakers

Silvertone 15 watt amp

Cables
1 Neutrik 15ft cable
1 First Act 4 ft cable
They run on batteries. Get is PSA-120S made by Boss.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Be a man, build you own. Power supplies are perhaps the most common first project of all for people starting out into electronics in any way. Tre simple. A fully regulated supply is 7 components, including the transformer.

Edit: Well, 9 if you include the socket and the case.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Last edited by Cathbard at Jul 17, 2010,
Quote by Hec1223
well it says that it doesnt come with a power supply. im looking for one for the boss ones are cheap and not durable.
That's crazy. I'd never heard of a $300 multifx not having a supply in recent times. Kind of cheeses it up as a toy.
Quote by fly135
That's crazy. I'd never heard of a $300 multifx not having a supply in recent times. Kind of cheeses it up as a toy.

exactly what i thought, and yes its a bit stupid, thats what a friend told me about it, he bought it and it didnt come with a power supply.
What? This is my sig...

Gear:

Guitar(s)

Guitar FX

Amps/Speakers

Silvertone 15 watt amp

Cables
1 Neutrik 15ft cable
1 First Act 4 ft cable