Our first track for a potential album. The intro is a bit long and is not finished, but keep on listening....the guitar starts about 1/5th of the way in.

http://www.box.net/shared/hm21v9dcvh

(That is a safe URL, it's a secure file-parking site)

Your feedback much appreciated.

Edit: Ooops - forgot - loud is definitely best!

Edit edit : I've uploaded a version without the rather lengthy intro - it goes straight into the noisy bit...

http://www.box.net/shared/08p1l3sjzy
I have become........comfortably numb
Last edited by growing0 at Jul 25, 2010,
Does no one really have a comment on this? Good, bad or whatever (as long as it's constructive!) really would be appreciated. We've only had commends from friends and family (which is probably partisan, it has to be said) but some unbiased input would be useful.

I did the guitar on whim after hearing the backing track he had done and sent it to him. It's the first lead part I've ever done, apart from jamming along type stuff. Obviously it sounds good to me - but is it?

Thanks.
Last edited by growing0 at Jul 21, 2010,
in order for me to properly comment I must ask which parts of the song are you actually performing because not to be rude or presumptuous it kinda sounds like a backing track...but if you are performing the parts than it is pretty good
Quote by GuitarGod Tone
in order for me to properly comment I must ask which parts of the song are you actually performing because not to be rude or presumptuous it kinda sounds like a backing track...but if you are performing the parts than it is pretty good

I'm doing the lead guitar that starts after a rather long intro (which other stuff is to be added to). I wonder if people are not listening long enough? If you could start about 1/5th the way through the guitar comes in about then.

Thank you for your comment, it is appreciated.
Quote by GuitarGod Tone
actually I did hear the guitar part it was pretty good

Thank you.