Do you live by yourself? with housemates? parents? or otherwise?

I live with two housemates and was just thinking about how awesome it is! I'd be curious to know how many of you pit junkies live in or out of home..
I am currently living with my aunt and cousins.

But I will be living with my immediate family soon, and then probably just my dad.
Currently with the rents, but I'm nowhere for very long.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
During this Summer, I live with my family (2 parents, 3 sisters, and a brother). This past school year, I had a dorm room to myself, and this coming school year I am living in a co-op with my buddy as a roommate.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
I bought my own house a few months ago, its just me and my gf. I have more rooms then I know what to do with and its awesome.
With the parents, not going anywhere soon (still got to go to college) cause I'm only a senior in high school. But I'm cool with it cause my parents are awesome.
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
I lived with two friends in a 3 bedroom condo for two years, pretty much the best two years ever. It was in an upscale neighborhood located on a golf course and close to everything. I was very sad about moving out this past week.
Currently at home with my parents. But soon I'll be living with two complete strangers at college in a converted residence hall lounge. Me and strangers don't mix, but luckily I know a nice young lady who is living by herself....
With my parents, heaps cheaper, but im planning on moving out soon
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by al112987
I lived with two friends in a 3 bedroom condo for two years, pretty much the best two years ever. It was in an upscale neighborhood located on a golf course and close to everything. I was very sad about moving out this past week.

Yea man that sounds like a good hook up. I live with my parents.... in the middle of our street. Our house, in the middle of our street.
I'm stuck with my parents for a little less then a year, and then I plan to be moving out by the end of next June.
There's two guys I know that are thinking of getting an apartment soon so I may be moving in with them then. Hopefully I'll have a job by then.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I live with my parents. I'm hoping that I can move into an apartment next semester so I can have some time to adjust to university studies and a part-time job.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
With my parents and siblings. Cheapness aside. I hate it I need to get myself a full time job and all the music gear I want/need before I move out though.
I am me. Live with it.
My girlfriend and I bought our first condo together this year. We're saving to build our own house. The condo will be a down payment on the house.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
technically i have 2 roommates but they left for the summer so now i have the place to myself.
Go Veg.
Living with my mother until I get my degree at university; then I will probably move out. There's no point now, and I'd just waste money that could go to better uses.