OK, so I'm looking to get a guitar that is good for pinch harmonics and has a Floyd Rose. The highest i can go in price is $450. Thanks for any suggestions!
"I'll have 2 number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one with cheese, and a large soda" ~Melvin 'Big Smoke' Harris.
Um probably a rg5ex1 they're great and only 400 bucks and in most cases a fixed bridge is better for squeelies
Quote by BrokenDstring
Just smear poo all over everything he owns. Trade him for a fake les paul. Turtle his backpack. Bang his friends.

THIS IS WHAT THE PIT IS. RETARDED THREADS. ALL DAY, EVERY GOD DAMN DAY.
Quote by ishmonkey
in most cases a fixed bridge is better for squeelies

i disagree, a floyd means you can do the dime squeals and get yer pull on

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Dean-Razorback-DB-Floyd-Electric-Guitar?sku=620090&src=3WFRWXX&ZYXSEM=0&CAWELAID=346570744

i have this, its a great guitar if your going to replace the stock pickups, these ones arent great. i reviewed it(poorly, i think i forgot to mention the pickup problem) if your interested
Last edited by rickyj at Jul 16, 2010,
I play Lacrosse, you should too
Quote by reeses
heed this man's suggestion, for he is wise.

Aww shucks...

Quote by Tom 1.0
Oh and wait for the Schecter fan boys, if you listen real hard you can already hear them coming.
Quote by rickyj
i disagree, a floyd means you can do the dime squeals and get yer pull on

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Dean-Razorback-DB-Floyd-Electric-Guitar?sku=620090&src=3WFRWXX&ZYXSEM=0&CAWELAID=346570744

i have this, its a great guitar if your going to replace the stock pickups, these ones arent great. i reviewed it(poorly, i think i forgot to mention the pickup problem) if your interested

did you notIce the In most cases
Quote by BrokenDstring
Just smear poo all over everything he owns. Trade him for a fake les paul. Turtle his backpack. Bang his friends.

Sorry man but i dont know guitar with solid tremolo for $450. If ull find one tell me but i would highly recommand guitar with fixed bridge.
Be very wary of FR style bridges at that price. A lot of Licensed Floyd Roses and Ibanez Edge III trems wear down over time and make it very difficult to keep the guitar in tune. It might start off great but it will be a pain in the long run. Look for Original Floyd Roses, Edge Pro etc..
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
U could even look for and s series ibanez the ZR trem will blow away the FR it's just so nice and smooth to use. I have the older s470dx and it has close to good pickups but the tremakes up for it I'm thinking about swapping pups and geting a set of duncans
Quote by BrokenDstring