Hey guys i was just wondering if any of you knew where i could get my guitar (fender strat) a new solid paint job. My budget is around 125-150

Thanks!
Check on google if a nearby shop can do it for you I can't tell you exactly where since we probably don't live in the same area.
Yeah i did look online. The only thing I saw that could possibly be an option is a auto garage....but I dont think that would be too reliable.
If you just want a single colour, an auto repair/respray place will be fine. Just be aware that they'll most likely use a nitro finish, which feels different to a standard poly finish and requires a little more care.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
I know a guy in the autobody biz. He says they get lots of requests like this. The guys will usually do it after hours. They don't mind making a few bucks on the side. They'll spray pretty much anything if you supply the materials.
Water which is too pure has no fish - Ts'ai Ken T'an
Quote by Ratraisin
I know a guy in the autobody biz. He says they get lots of requests like this. The guys will usually do it after hours. They don't mind making a few bucks on the side. They'll spray pretty much anything if you supply the materials.

what is the range of cost do you think?