features are:
Mahogany body
Set mahogany neck
Bound rosewood fretboard
Dimebucker bridge pickup
Humbucker at the neck
Floyd Rose licensed locking trem
Dimebag traction knobs

ive decided to sell this guitar as i really dont use it at all anymore (due to personal preferance towards my Dean Caddy) and its left hanging on the wall, i feel sorry for it, it should be being played daily.

the guitar has been heavily used and has acquired quite a lot of wear on it to be fair, but, it has been touched up with a little paint, still slightly visible at close range, these marks would not be seen if you were onstage though ( i tried to show these blemishes/marks in the images)

the 3 way selector sometimes flicks from neck pickup to central position on its own, but, it was bought like this.

give me an offer and i will get back to you.

http://s589.photobucket.com/albums/s...%20FOR%20SALE/

images at that link.... ohh by the way in these pics the guitar is really dusty :/

pickup please from Kingsbury, Warwickshire , B78 2LD
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.
asking price £350 this includes a fresh set of strings and a setup
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.
bump?
Quote by rgrockr
Bump?
Quote by rgrockr
would you be interested in trades? ive got an epiphone les paul standard plus top, flame top with a cherry burst finish, fantastic condision, zebra pickups (very slashy)
no thanks man, i have my eyes set on a Jackson KV2 and trying to get rid as much gear that i dont use to afford it, sorry buddy.
Quote by rgrockr
bump?
Quote by rgrockr
bump?
Quote by rgrockr