Okay Pit monkeys I have a question for you guys.
I remember reading awhile back that a group of scientists were planning on doing tests on Ozzy to see what the secret to his long life is. So I was wondering why they're wasting the time testing Ozzy when Keith is older then Ozzy is, and he has put enough shit into his body to kill Ozzy 10 times over.
Any thoughts?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Les Paul was like 90 or something.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by Julz127

That's not my point.
In the article they said that the reason they want to test Ozzy is because of the drugs,
They called him a "medical miracle".
I think Keith Richards' longevity is more amazing then Ozzy's is.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Julz127

And Les Paul didn't fuck his body up as bad as Ozzy or Richards
I would have to agree with Keith thing. I mean, the guy STILL smokes at least a pack a day (And that's just on stage!) and drinks quite a bit if I'm not mistaken. He also just admitted to smoking like 3 bowls a day, but hey, who doesn't x)
My Gear:

2006 Fender American Strat
'58 Reissue Korina Gibson Flying V
1963 Harmony H53 Rocket
Squier Tele Custom II

Fender Champion 600
I don't think Keith has ever snorted ants. Ozzy has.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Okay Pit monkeys I have a question for you guys.
I remember reading awhile back that a group of scientists were planning on doing tests on Ozzy to see what the secret to his long life is. So I was wondering why they're wasting the time testing Ozzy when Keith is older then Ozzy is, and he has put enough shit into his body to kill Ozzy 10 times over.
Any thoughts?

But Ozzy is cool, and Keith Richards is an overglorified and undertalented idiot. Besides, Keith Richards looks like he should already be dead.
Quote by Jackal58
I don't think Keith has ever snorted ants. Ozzy has.

Keith snorted his Dad.

Dad>Ants
Quote by L2112Lif
live hard, die crusty?
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Keith snorted his Dad.

Dad>Ants

Urban myth.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by DeadlyIllness
But Ozzy is cool, and Keith Richards is an overglorified and undertalented idiot. Besides, Keith Richards looks like he should already be dead.

Oh yeah well you're an over glorified and under talented idiot.
Quote by L2112Lif
Keith looks like he's about to keel over any minute. Atleast Ozzy still looks relatively healthy.
Quote by Jackal58
Urban myth.

I believe I read an interview where he said it was true.
I saw something else where the guy who conducted the interview said that with the way he described it he didn't believe it was a lie.
Quote by L2112Lif
I find it hilarious how some metal head is putting down Keith Richards. Keith's partying most likely inspired Ozzy's attitude and image. Let's not forget what came first here people. And at least Keith has kept his dignity musically. Ozzy's recent string of ridiculously over the top, cheesy work is just sad...
My Gear:

2006 Fender American Strat
'58 Reissue Korina Gibson Flying V
1963 Harmony H53 Rocket
Squier Tele Custom II

Fender Champion 600
Quote by DeadlyIllness

He's not the best guitarist, sure, but he's a fucking kickass songwriter, blues singer, and slide player.

Anyway, TS, I wonder this question too.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
I thought this thread was about Michael Richards and I thought he was making a come back. FML
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Shredding Sam
I find it hilarious how some metal head is putting down Keith Richards. Keith's partying most likely inspired Ozzy's attitude and image. Let's not forget what came first here people. And at least Keith has kept his dignity musically. Ozzy's recent string of ridiculously over the top, cheesy work is just sad...

Exactly. Without Keith there would be no Ozzy.
And Like you said Keith still makes good music whereas Ozzy's career seems to keep going based off of the sole fact that he's Ozzy.

Quote by Nelsean
I thought this thread was about Michael Richards and I thought he was making a come back. FML

You be trollin'

Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I believe I read an interview where he said it was true.
I saw something else where the guy who conducted the interview said that with the way he described it he didn't believe it was a lie.

Don't believe anything I make up. I certainly don't.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
it's true. in the words of Robin Williams. "Kieth Richards is the only man on the planet who makes the Osbournes look fucking Amish.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Because Keith Richards is a fucking zombie; theres nothing to test. Everything other than is heart and lungs has to be dust by now.
Quote by U-neek
Now that is an epic win right there!!!!

I made an epic win
Jackson RR24M
PSN: Livewire410
Quote by Shredding Sam
I would have to agree with Keith thing. I mean, the guy STILL smokes at least a pack a day (And that's just on stage!) and drinks quite a bit if I'm not mistaken. He also just admitted to smoking like 3 bowls a day, but hey, who doesn't x)

People who don't smoke.

HERP DERP
Richard fell off a palmtree at 70-fucking-something. On his back, while on vacation.

He walked away.
Quote by Victory2134
You're just so energetic and cute. Exactly what I want in a pet squirrel, except you're a person.

I kindly ask you to correct my grammar. And also to smile.
I've always wondered how all these legendary rock stars (ozzy, iggy, lemmy, keith etc) have managed to survive such excess. I think it might be to do with something as to how active they were/are. I don't think it is purely genetic.
Last edited by Blacknoise at Jul 17, 2010,
Quote by NUMAS
Richard fell off a palmtree at 70-fucking-something. On his back, while on vacation.

He walked away.

I don't see how that's possible when he's 66 right now.
Quote by DeadlyIllness

Best be trolln'
ಠ_ಠ