I no this is a death worthy post, but i dont know many albums by Ynwie, could some1 recommend me his best?
just check his wikipedia for his earlier stuff, i hear after a while his writing got kinda crappy
I can't remember the name of the album, but the one which on the album cover malmsteen is fighting a three headed fire breathing dragon with his guitar.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
+1 for Rising Force and Marching Out
There are some great songs in his other albums as well, but these two are the best overall.

Concerto Suite for Electric Guitar is also really awesome, but its quite different from the rest.
I would go for Rising Force or Trilogy

Like Hellfeuer said, while the concerto suite is good it won't give you an accurate representation of what his albums are.
Quote by metallicafan616
I can't remember the name of the album, but the one which on the album cover malmsteen is fighting a three headed fire breathing dragon with his guitar.

That's Trilogy.

In my opinion, while I love Malmsteen, you could probably just get Rising Force and not have to get another album of his, ever; he's not exactly known for his musical evolution.

Also... he has a massive thread in the shred forum, try going there.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.