If you can tune a 38 up to an A, then is it possible to get into A standard with 8 - 38 strings? I was thinking having an 8 gauge string tuned to A is too high, but then I remembered the time where I managed to get to a high E with a 12. So I thought maybe it is possible.

Any ideas?
Quote by Penis_wanker
hey guyz...i have a problem with my dick as i am trying to put inside the guitar input jack.

Its very small but it still doesn't fit in.

Can anyone give me some advice how i can put my dick in?

I am very horny right now

Cheers!
i dont think its possible
to much tension the strings would probably snap

edit :i just reread the post
you mean tune it down to A from standard right?
it thats what you meant it could be possible
Last edited by supersac at Jul 17, 2010,
what guitar are you doing it on? i just checked and it's actually not that much tension. you'd have to tune carefully though. I don't know what tension causes 8s to break easily.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
Quote by LolCatGuitar
Release spring tension?

the tension on the strings not springs
Heh, I play in A standard on a 7 string, that's the 'low' A. Anyways you if managed to get to A in a high tuning then go ahead, but I don't understand why you wish to tune UP.
Quote by Kortez3000
Heh, I play in A standard on a 7 string, that's the 'low' A. Anyways you if managed to get to A in a high tuning then go ahead, but I don't understand why you wish to tune UP.

to get dog whistle sounds?

in all seriousness, i could imagine that it would help to play violin parts. also, nobody else is doing it so he will be UNIQUE.
Quote by kenvy
I remembered the time where I managed to get to a high E with a 12. So I thought maybe it is possible.

That's, uh, not high for 12s.

You could try it, I guess - probably be good to go with 24 3/4" or smaller.

Alternatively, just get something with more frets.
Why not just use a capo?
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??