Like the title says, which one is better? Alotta people say the Bad Monkey is amazing for the price, I was looking for a little more gritty OD than just a tube-screamer, So I looked at the Screamin Blues, a good ammount of grit, almost a distortion, sounds nice though! Then the hardwire OD for a couple extra bucks, With True Bypass, an extra switch, and seemingly higher gain than the other ones, it seems good.

So should I fork up the extra cash or keep my money and get a Screamin Blues Or Bad Monkey?

Note: All these pedals are from Digitech, If you didn't know...
Get the SC-2 by digitech you won't be dissapointed much better than the other 2 amazing pedal
If you want grit, get the Hardwire. The Bad Monkey excels as a boost, but you probably won't like it if you add gain with the Bad Monkey... although I will say it turns into a pretty raunchy fuzz if you crank the bass.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
If you want grit, get the Hardwire. The Bad Monkey excels as a boost, but you probably won't like it if you add gain with the Bad Monkey... although I will say it turns into a pretty raunchy fuzz if you crank the bass.

O_O I need to go try that now.
American Strat
Peavey Vypyr 75w
Well, a nice Boost to Queen like OD and low distortion is good, anything beyond sounding good is great too.

I've heard that a Satchurator is good too, and If the Ice 9 Comes out soon, I'm in luck!
Satchurator sucks, unless you wanna play Satch leads, no rhythm, and treble centered stuff.
Carvin TL60
Ibanez RG370DXL
TheSyle Velcro Fuzz
Line 6 HD500
Peavey Vypyr 120 Tube

---------
Close your eyes, shut out the world, and you will understand. Post-rock/shoegaze/ambient.

Blue Skies and Paign

Like our facebook page!