I recently acquired a crybaby classic GCB95F.
And when I move the pedal to make the wah noise it crackles a little in the middle.

I would like to know what I can do to fix this.

Thanks
It sounds like it might have a dirty or worn out pot.
My Tele Project!

Cheapy Johnson Steel String Acoustic
Les Paul Ripoff w/ SD SH2 and SH4
Modded Crate V18 2x12 w/ Weber Speakers
Squier Deluxe 5-string Active J-Bass
Acoustic B100 15" Bass Combo Amp
Gray VS Jekyll & Hyde
Vox V847A Wah
How would I go about cleaning it if it were to be a dirty pot. I wouldn't imagine soap and water to be the answer
Try contact cleaner. Replacing it would be ideal. Before you do anything I'd ask a second opinion, though. Was this a used pedal?
My Tele Project!

Cheapy Johnson Steel String Acoustic
Les Paul Ripoff w/ SD SH2 and SH4
Modded Crate V18 2x12 w/ Weber Speakers
Squier Deluxe 5-string Active J-Bass
Acoustic B100 15" Bass Combo Amp
Gray VS Jekyll & Hyde
Vox V847A Wah
i agree with mike i had the same problem with a chorus pedal and i don't remember how i fixed it but dont use soap
???
yes i was joking about the soap haha.
and yes it was used.

To you recommend i remove it and take off that big glob of lube thats on there and full of hair and such.
those pots are sealed. dirt cant get into them. it's worn out and must be replaced. smallbearelec.com sells Hot Potz II pots that are the exact o.e.m. parts used in crybabys. they also sell many other o.e.m. crybaby parts. they ship worldwide.
Ok thank you. A few more questions how much will that cost how hard is it to replace? Just screws? Will I have to take off the lubricant? How long will it be till a new one wears out? Will I have to put new lubricant on and what do you suggest?
iirc the pot is 25 bucks.

not hard at all. desolder the 3 wires on the old pot and solder them onto the new pot. make a note of which wire went to which lug.

the lube is pretty much pointless.

iirc they are good for 50,000 rotations.

like i said, the lube is pretty much pointless. you can use vaseline (petroleum jelly) or smt.