Sup, I haven't been here in a while. I just need some love songs, preferably indie/folkish type of stuff. I'm making a ringtone for my girlfriend, and I want something new.

It doesn't even need to be a love song, just give me a song that would have a good part in it for a ring tone.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
Quote by Scutchington

Haha I seent this and Im watch jay and silent bob right now
Quote by BrokenDstring
Just smear poo all over everything he owns. Trade him for a fake les paul. Turtle his backpack. Bang his friends.

THIS IS WHAT THE PIT IS. RETARDED THREADS. ALL DAY, EVERY GOD DAMN DAY.
Well, now my speakers just decided to stop working on my laptop, and my headphones work, but it says they are working properly. So i guess just give em to me and I'll look later. Fuck this
Follow me on Twitter
Jon Lajoie - 2 girls 1 cup song

Hum maybe I can think of a better one...

Metallica - Nothing else matters
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Quote by BurningStarlV

Yeah... not so good for a ringtone for his girlfriend... well actually depends on your girlfriend
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Not exactly a love song, but it's so beautiful that it could be interpreted as one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VAkOhXIsI0
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by ishmonkey
Haha I seent this and Im watch jay and silent bob right now

I too, am watching the comedic duo who are known as "Jay" and "Silent Bob".
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
Quote by BurningStarlV
Show Me Your Genitals would be more appropriate.

Right, how did I not think about it. Altho I prefer the lyrics on the 2nd version of it. I like how he added a 4th thing girls were good at...
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Does anyone know any Chester French? There is this song that is perfect, but I can't remember any of the lyrics but the chorus starts with four counts, then a pause, and then a harmonic and it's really funky and fun. I can't find it on youtube though, it's awesome though. Thanks for all who responded so far.

Dammit, I thought it was The Jimmy Choo's.

Not over you?! Woah yeah, I think so.
Follow me on Twitter
Last edited by brandon369852 at Jul 17, 2010,
Quote by Moggan13
Personally, i'd buy her a can of Coke, then as she's drinking it say to her "Whats better than Coca Cola?" She'll go "What?" and you shout "CREAM SODA!" And ejaculate in her can.
Last edited by funyguy1357: 147 times : 3-01-08 at 08:17 PM.
Axiom by Akercocke.

More of a song about cunnilingus than love, but it still sounds more serious than its lyrical topic would suggest.
Love! Reign O'er Me!
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect