Hi!
Does anyone know if it would be possible for me to lower my stringaction without removing my strings on a LP bridge?

One day you`re gonna wake up and you`ll be 30 years old and you won`t have done a damn thing with your life.
wrong forum.

you need the electric guitar forum.
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
Guitar Gear & Accessories (68 Viewing)
Discuss guitar amps & effects. Also strings, picks, cables, capos and other guitar toys.

One day you`re gonna wake up and you`ll be 30 years old and you won`t have done a damn thing with your life.
Yes it is. detune (I find this makes it easier to adjust bridge) lower bridge to desired height and retune.
Current Gear
Schecter Ultracure Robert Smith signature
Rickenbacker 330/6
CIJ Fender Jaguar
Vox AC30CC2X
Quote by Geoff Webber
Yes it is. detune (I find this makes it easier to adjust bridge) lower bridge to desired height and retune.

Pretty much this. But you have to detune a lot before it's easy to change the action
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Quote by keven93
Hi!
Does anyone know if it would be possible for me to lower my stringaction without removing my strings on a LP bridge?

click the green link in my sig.

first post, first page. shows how.

and in the future action questions belong in EG section.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by keven93
Guitar Gear & Accessories (68 Viewing)
Discuss guitar amps & effects. Also strings, picks, cables, capos and other guitar toys.

only trying to help you get to where you will get the best advice.
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
Quote by dr_john
only trying to help you get to where you will get the best advice.

yeah, saw that. THanks!