Basically post any picture, video, or link that might put someone in a good mood.
Quote by SteveHouse

Oh my God, your username.

I can only put people in bad moods.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off

Puts me in a good mood anyway. Small worries suddenly seem incredibly insignificant.

Bigger pic and more of the speech

http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/skyimage/pbdwords.jpg
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Last edited by Kensai at Jul 17, 2010,
Quote by alaskan_ninja

His hugs really do seem better.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
found this a long time ago on the net:

dear laurence,

thankyou for your gorgeous and charming letter, you brighten up my dim life. i read the whole ****ing thing, dear. of course, i'd love to see you in your black dress and your white socks too. but most of all i want to see you take a deep breath and do whatever you must to survive and find something to be that you can love. you're obviously a bright ****ing chick, w/ a big heart too and i want to wish you a (belated) HAPPY HAPPY 21st b'day and happy spirit. i was very miserable and fighting hard on my 21st b'day, too. people booed me on the stage, and i was staying in someone else's house and i was scared. it's been a long road since then, but pressure never ends in this life. 'perforation problems' by the way means to me also the holes that will always exist in any story we try to make of our lives. so hang on, my love, and grow big and strong and take your hits and keep going.

all my love to a really beautiful girl. that's you laurence.

iggy pop

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
~And the raindrops in the cars

Keep on falling from off the bars

Blocking out a good song

Playing on the radio~