Heres my deathcore/electrocore song made in fl srudio
Using Revitar tss 7170 lead kfir amplitube antress modern deathcore + more
Trying to impove the tone and overall mix
need a really good deathcore amplitube preset
also trying to get the kick to sound deeper like the NEW attack attack album
http://www.reverbnation.com/artist/song_details/4590557?play_now=true
Last edited by x-sploit at Jul 17, 2010,
Did you edit the guitars really badly or what? Super off time all over the place. Get that worked out before you try to work on your guitar tone... Sorry dude, just not for me.
are you high? lol they are in sync because its all programmed using vsts no real guitar
I wouldn't consider this deathcore, I would consider it hardcore at the most. Unless I heard some really heavy vocals to it. You have alot of potential in it, but it just doesn't fit well. Reminds me of a downtuned Attack Attack. I would like it more with real guitars too I guess. The long synth part is quite odd too, doesn't really fit with the breakdown that comes in. Just tweak it, I like your kick drum sound, but it's obvious that they are machined.
Comment mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1338669 Any feedback helps! (It's Deathcore btw)
Quote by x-sploit
are you high? lol they are in sync because its all programmed using vsts no real guitar

Yeah dude, f**kin blazed... no, not at all. Sorry I don't like how your song sounds, but I don't know that there's much either of us can do about it.
it's a work in progress and sounds pretty decent considering its all vsts in fl studio, no i will never achieve the real guitar sound and i'd love to see anyone that could. I might get the yourock midi guitar, so i can hook 'er right up to my comp and learn guitar and also get the exact sound i want,vocals will come later. Drums are supposed to sound machined, it's just how the style of music is. I changed the strumming note before it was E4 but then i went to A3 to sound more brutal. If anyone has any tips to get my guitar sounding more real then hook me up. It's hard to be creative when all you have is your pc keyboard , fl studio piano roll , but i think its the best sounding fl studio song mix i've heard in a while.