the quantity is not that much,but it seems like i'm drunk from just HALF the bottle...
Quote by JackalUK
You're a lightweight?

There we go. Can someone close the thread now?
Being drunk is 99% a little placebo. People who were given non-alcoholic beer which was branded as containing alcohol still became drunk, even though there was no alcohol in the beer.

Alright, I did exaggerate. I was sure I had seen a study on this, but it turns out the only thing I could find on google was this BBC report, and some random site. I admit to pulling the 99% out of my ass without actually realizing where I'd got that number from.

Also, eat something before you drink, and drink water between your shots. That will probably help.
Last edited by T.s.e at Jul 17, 2010,
Because 40s are made of pure crack head blood, and you're a ghetto for drinking them.

Nah just kidding though.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by T.s.e
Being drunk is 99% placebo. People who were given non-alcoholic beer which was branded as containing alcohol still became drunk, even though there was no alcohol in the beer.

Also, eat something before you drink, and drink water between your shots. That will probably help.

i would agree with this when you are 15 years old.

when you become a little older, nah i wouldnt say so, unless the person is one of those dramatic attention people.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by T.s.e
Being drunk is 99% placebo. People who were given non-alcoholic beer which was branded as containing alcohol still became drunk, even though there was no alcohol in the beer.

Was this experiment conducted with fourteen-year-olds?

EDIT: Damn it.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by T.s.e

Where did you get 99% from?
-

Quote by T.s.e

99% is way too much , and being drunk is not the same as acting drunk

but dunno maybe it has something to do with your genes, some people have lots of chemicals in their body to neutralise alcohol whereas others have less of them

EDIT: lol nevermind
Last edited by ComradSputnik at Jul 17, 2010,
8.1% alcohol volume is fairy high for something like that, factor in the amount factors such as how much food you've eat, your mood and even the weather and it might explain why you're feeling drunk. Also you age might be an issue.
Somedays it may get you drunk, some days it may not.
I'm a fairly heavy drinker and know that sometimes i can drink so much and end up passing out, but other times i could drink the same amount and barely feel tipsy.
Obviously food eaten throughout the day, speed it's drank at etc. are factors but also your body processes it differently, more efficiently, some days.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Because 40oz bottles are made of intoxicating plastic
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Man...they don't have 40's in Florida...I'm still pissed about that.
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Jackson/Charvel Star W/ Custom Graphics.
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

Tutorial: Studio Quality Programmed Drum Sounds
Because your a pussy.

That may have been a little harsh.
Last edited by So-Cal at Jul 17, 2010,