Iron gym I think. Works great, although your frame does get a little marked up.
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
Who cares? You could always just pullup without a pullup bar.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Yeah those bars would **** your shit up if they fell, and I've seen them fall.

Just go to a playground and use they monkeybars, as someone already said.
Quote by SG_dave
If i want to do pull ups or any such excercise, i nip to the kids park down town. Then get on the monkey bars and have at.

Tis free and then i can go for a jog on my way etc.

This is actually a pretty cool idea you get a good warm up jog to the park and then a nice cool down jog from the park.

Some parents might get a little freaked out tho with some guy workin out at the play ground where they take their kids though.

The iron gym works really good tho. I have one and I use it for all of my pull up exercises. it will not do any Major damage to your door how ever the foam padding on it tears quite easily and with out the padding it will likely leave marks on your door way.

its very sturdy and can support a lot of weight.

I also use it for deep push ups. and you can apparently use it for crunches or sit ups. but I prefer to do those with out it.
Quote by TomG10-7
Youd be soo ****ed if that slipped, other than that, excellent idea tbh

Had one for two years and never slipped.
Quote by TomG10-7

Also yes they can fall if you don't use the safety thingy (for lack of better words.)

There is a little metal thingy that attaches to the door molding and it keeps the bar from falling but if you don't use it the bar can easily come off the door. Mine has never come off the door with the safety thing on it.
Quote by Darkshade666

Yeah, I dunno about that one that was linked, but there are certainly some of them that aren't too sturdy.
Heavy duty steel supports up to 300 lbs

I love how this is one of the few products intended for use by a human being where that is a necessary safety warning.

Quote by Butt Rayge

Just go to a playground and use they monkeybars, as someone already said.

But what if, say for example, you weren't allowed to go within 50ft of an area containing children? <.< >.>
Quote by TomG10-7

How? Unless you're doing some stupid acrobatic shit you're just going to land on your feet, with a pullup bar in your hands.
Quote by Darkshade666

My dad has one, and to this day it hasnt fallen, and hes had it for about three or four years.