I still need a few things, but I have a few questions that are needing answered kind of soon

I need to buy fretwire for a fretboard.. I'm not quite sure what to buy. This guitar is being made primarily for me, but I'm going to be using it a lot for my schools jazz band, so I will be doing a lot of weird / barre chords. I have an adjustable bridge, so I can take care of the action there, but I kind of want low fretwire like my Gretsch BST has but I'm not quite sure what wire to get. I was thinking about http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Fretting_supplies/Stewart-MacDonald_Fretwire/Wide_Fretwire.html , the wide and low one.

I also need a blank neck, or a used one with no dings will work. Preferably no paint, or fingerboard, and I would like a gibson copy (no 'Gibson' logoing if possible) and 24 3/4in scale length. I've looked all over the net and I either find A) a crappy one or B) one thats great but won't fit in with the guitar. It's going to be ash flanked with cherry on both sides, see through coat of varnish, so I'd prefer a lighter wood, if that helps anyone locate a neck.

Any help is much appreciated
for fret wire well its all about preference. If you like it wide and low like on your Gretsch then go with that. And for a neck you just have to keep looking around. What kind of guitar are you making? Is it a clone of a famous guitar or your own model. Also what is your price range for the neck alone? And may I recommend making one?
I'm making my own kind, I have a friend in the next town over who is a luthier and he is helping. He could make a neck, but I told him I'd prefer a gibson - style, and to save him time since he's busy he asked if I could buy one. The fretboard is going to be ebony, ~30 bucks, and I'm just going to stain it dark with mineral oil.

and I don't believe guitarfetish sells necks, thanks though
I don't know of any place that sells set-in necks.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Guitarfetish sell's necks man. None that are gibson style though.
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
Warmoth, then. Expensive as hell, but good quality.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Soulmate guitars. They do custom necks.
Life is about taking risks, as long as the risks aren't too risky.
I'm not quite sure I have one, but I could just as easily buy a neck for under 50, sand it, take off the fretboard and it'd be what I need.. I'm not really wanting to put in big bucks, although I know it sometimes is necessary for the quality.