I want a Jackson, but I'm trying to keep the price down, under £350.

My first choice would be a King V, I was looking at the KVX10, Seems pretty awesome, looks the part too, and has 24 frets which was one thing I really wanted out of a new guitar, but I've been told they're not amazing? What do you guys think, just go for the KVX10 or what?

Also, my other question is, I am playing a Marshall VS100 amp, will the Jackson King V make my amp sound more metal?
what's your current guitar?

I wasn't too fussed on the kvx10 i tried, the tone was a bit lightweight. Try to get up to the pro series.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
What about the PDX Demmelition? Thats what I want, I'm just waiting for it to be in stock.
Quote by kerkhammet
I want a Jackson, but I'm trying to keep the price down, under £350.

My first choice would be a King V, I was looking at the KVX10, Seems pretty awesome, looks the part too, and has 24 frets which was one thing I really wanted out of a new guitar, but I've been told they're not amazing? What do you guys think, just go for the KVX10 or what?

Also, my other question is, I am playing a Marshall VS100 amp, will the Jackson King V make my amp sound more metal?

I have a Jackson King V which cost 350€ (which is less than £350] and in my opinion it's a really good guitar, you should definitely buy it.
Quote by xaviergray
Asking the Pit to play this is kinda like asking the guy who makes suggestive gay jokes if he wants to have sex with a man.
Yeah, if you're in the UK maybe check sites like Thomann or Musik-Schmidt, since they're in Europe you may get a better deal on some things.
I got a used RR3 Pro(see sig) for 400 US Dollars and it's my favorite guitar under $800 (I used to work at a local guitar store, I got to try a lot). Buying used will obviously give you a better chance of finding a good guitar with that money, £350 is more than enough for a good Jackson, I've always been impressed by their quality and I'm a big fan of the necks.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

I've got a jackson JS32T cost me £250. It's a lovely guitar, the neck sold it to me so slim and easy to play. The tone is very light but the pick up's are great and it's very well made and finished. You wouldn't get a better guitar for your money.
Quote by IbanezACA
What about the PDX Demmelition? Thats what I want, I'm just waiting for it to be in stock.

DONT!!!!