So basically, after receiving my AWESOME mandolin yesterday (pics, don't worry ), I bought this at a junk sale for 70 euros.

Basically, I tried it before I bought it; apart from the action being a bit high, it was amazing: neck perfectly straight, intonation: perfect, strat trem bar included (for once ) along with a strap, a gig bag and (after some negotiating) the stand it was on.

It plays like a dream, loving the maple fretboard, pickups are amazing (despite it's cheapness).

I'm still getting used to the thicker strings (I'm a 9-42 man myself >_> ) which I'll change soon because I have to do a shitload of rewiring. Here comes the bad bits:

Unless I wrap the jack around the strap, the jack falls out. Not a problem, I wrap it round anyway, and, apart from the neck pup, the pickups randomly cut out sometimes. All easily fixable, but not until I get them strings and that pickguard off.

The mark is "Storm" and has "U.S.A" on it, which confounds me a bit.

Anyway, enough of that, pics:

Also a quick sound clip. Very quick in fact, just the neck pick up through a shitty practice amp, can't wait to hear it through my Vox though
nice! that mandolin looks awesome... i'm jealous.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Oh god that mandolin. What's the make on it? I have been going back and forth on getting one.

The strat is pretty cool too - I like the more modern arm on the trem.
Quote by Sir Anonymous
Oh god that mandolin. What's the make on it? I have been going back and forth on getting one.

The strat is pretty cool too - I like the more modern arm on the trem.

Inside the f-hole is a sticker with "Guitar country MSA" on it

Also lol at more mandolin comments than guitar comments
well here there's a company on our most popular auction site that's called MSA, it seems to produce picks, straps, tuners and other accesories... I'm pretty sure it comes from a chinese factory, but DAMN that is one pretty mandolin! so tired of the sunburst ones^^. Happy NGD!
nice lookin strat man! never heard of this storm knockoff brand, but if it feels great to you, then thats what matters. 70 euros ( US $85 ish? ) isnt a bad price either!

nice looking mandolin too. string strap is hilarious! good luck with learning to play it. i mess around on my friends mandolin every once in a while but i dont have the patience to really sit and get comfortable with it.

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

You know those electronics problems could be as simple a just a retouch up of the solder connection instead of a complete rewire. Just a thought.
Quote by TorturedSoul666
You know those electronics problems could be as simple a just a retouch up of the solder connection instead of a complete rewire. Just a thought.

Oh yeah, it's got the same problems my other guitar had Just a quick solder and it was all good (the ground wire was connected to nothing and a wire had come off the switch).