Hell-0!

I'm looking to form an online Death/Black metal band ( We can pick a genre once everything is set ) I would like to take this serious because most online bands i've formed the most i've got out of it was a recording or two, I won't rush you as you can't rush art. But if your interested in joining please take it serious and be ready to record/compose!

What i'm looking for is a Vocalist who can do some pretty good growls, they don't need to be brutal or perfect. At least a guitarist or two who can play this type of genre, and if theres any drummer whos interested in this project your welcome. I'm looking forward to playing Bass and drums, and maybe a some rhythm parts for guitar if the Lead Guitarist needs any help. The name and art work and everything else can be settled once everything is down and created.

So if anyone is interested please reply to this thread !
Last edited by JakeIsFreezing at Jul 17, 2010,
I'm in for guitars, lead or rythm. Can't shred much, but I can do anything for melody.

If you want I'll send some samples in a few hours when I'm off work.
im in for guitars, lead or rhythm, i can solo/shred pretty good and can do melody, and heavy riffage
Hey guys ( Iduno871/WrathOfTheGods )

Sounds great, Samples are required but it would be good to hear to know that your seirous and can play though i don't doubt. Sounds great, Can you guys record/Compose?
All I want to do is play music, so yes I'm serious, and will remain hat way as long as everyone else is serious about it.

Recording and composing is no problem. I've got a home studio for all of those needs.

What plans do you have for this music?
Quote by iduno871
All I want to do is play music, so yes I'm serious, and will remain hat way as long as everyone else is serious about it.

Recording and composing is no problem. I've got a home studio for all of those needs.

What plans do you have for this music?

Great, Thats exactly how i want some one in a band because most internet bands i find people slacking off or thinking its just for fun. I'd like to take this serious and maybe even have a full done E.P recorded, My plans for music isn't just to play around as something do in the summer or something to do for fun. Something to really take up as an act and compose songs.
I'm up for vocals. I can low growl, high growl, scream, pig squeal and whatever else you need me to do. If you want me to do something that I can't, I will learn how to do it.

If that's what you are looking for, feel free to email me at: //Melkere@gmail.com">Melkere@gmail.com

I don't have any professional recording equipment, but I do have a mic and a recording program on my computer. I don't know if it's the best of quality, but I can send you my vocal tracks once we start recording...
Last edited by melkere at Jul 18, 2010,