My name is Dakota and i wanted to make a thread in which any and all musicians of ANY genre can discuss their favorite tabs, their way of playing and for where younger more inexperienced players can come and ask for help for whatever they need.

THREAD RULES:

1. look this is a thread for musicians to talk this is not somewhere for them to be judged, so leave the hateful comments and snide remarks out of it or i will delete your post.

2. if you do not agree with someone on the thread please don't turn it into an unneeded argument just discuss it with them.

3. I have a no tolerance policy for a-holes if your being a jerk I will simply delete any of your posts

4. HAVE FUN make new friends and learn a little
I will start off i have been having problems with the tab Waking the demon by Bullet For My Valentine any advice on how i can speed up the intro a bit?
Quote by Clockwork_Knite
I will start off i have been having problems with the tab Waking the demon by Bullet For My Valentine any advice on how i can speed up the intro a bit?

Why didn't you just make a thread about this?

And the answer is practice.
Oh yeah.

Quote by hildesaw
A minor is the saddest of all keys.

EDIT: D minor is the saddest of all keys.
This thread could possibly go in so many different directions, it might be better to have a forum that can be organized into threads by topic so you can discuss the things and find answers to the things you are interested in.

Oh, wait... there IS a musician talk forum!

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.