I'm going on vacation to Manhattan in a week, and I've been saving up so I can buy a whole lot o' guitar stuffs at some big stores. I don't really know where any of them are, but there's always google for that. Which stores have the best deals? Any to watch out for, who has the best selection?
Thanks
Rumor has it that is you walk into a guitar center in New York playing this song they will give you crazy discounts.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
I went to the guitar center in NY and the staff were fine.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by ethan_hanus
The stuff in NY is overpriced, I'd go to shanty town or something, it'll way cheaper.

I don't really think guitar is a thing that will vary in price even if it is in New York.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Last edited by mattman93 at Jul 18, 2010,
you're going to manhatten so you can go to guitar center?
what the **** is wrong with you?
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Dude, New York City is the most expensive city in America to live in, why wouldn't guitars be more expensive as well?

im from NY, and ive been numerous paces. it doesnt change.

also the rumour used to be true. i saved 20 dollars

but idk about now.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Dude, New York City is the most expensive city in America to live in, why wouldn't guitars be more expensive as well?

When people figure that out they take needs, like clothes and food and housing, and other necessities, guitar isn't a necessity. Also guitar prices are pretty set in stone.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Screw GC...If you're gonna be in NYC with guitar on the mind, try and take the ferry over to Staten Island and go to Mandolin Bros. on Forest Avenue. This place is hands down one of the greatest guitar shops in America! You'll step inside and ruin your pants.
Last edited by msdv at Jul 18, 2010,
Quote by ethan_hanus

When they say live they mean like an apartment, not a guitar.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Try Guitar Center.

Quote by blue_strat
Guitar Center staff are dicks, but they have a pretty wide selection.

The people at the Guitar Center I go to are pretty cool people.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Quote by guylee
Why would you spend hard-earned money on something on vacation when you could just buy it in your home town?

Well I'm not actually going there just to buy guitars. I'm going with family.