im planing on going to the orlando date on the 25th so its too late to order online without paying extra. i live about an hour away. will i be able to buy them at the gate?
Yeah they're sellouts, I wouldn't go if I were you.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Well, since there are no seats at all at the Warped Tour, they probably don't sell out.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Quote by damian_91
Yeah they're sellouts, I wouldn't go if I were you.

Exactly what I came in here to say....
Warped tour is trash, I went last year and didnt even get to see black tide b/c i got a concussion
Quote by SmartyJones
i didn't realize the amount of musical elitists this thread would attract

Oh shut up. That's the fallback argument of someone who has nothing to say.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by CG Man16
Oh shut up. That's the fallback argument of someone who has nothing to say.

You're an ass

Actually, none of this Warped Tour bashing is called for, the guy just wanted to know if the show sells out, not whether or not the bands that perform are "good enough" for you

And TS, I'm not entirely sure, but I don't think they sell out
Quote by TheReverend724
You're an ass

Actually, none of this Warped Tour bashing is called for, the guy just wanted to know if the show sells out, not whether or not the bands that perform are "good enough" for you

And TS, I'm not entirely sure, but I don't think they sell out

Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Hey guys, there's this new thing called opinions, it's like when someone likes a band but you don't. Get used to it.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
Hey guys, there's this new thing called opinions, it's like when someone likes a band but you don't. Get used to it.

that's just your opinion
Quote by Trowzaa

Yeah, exactly, and my opinion is; all the bands at warped are sell-outs.
Quote by kacper_j

Have you ever thought maybe they like that style of music and that's why they play it?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Lol, I'm just messin with you guys....some bands are ok, but there is also alot of bands that I hate. It was just the thread title, it made it so irresistable to bitch about warped
They sell out in the fact that by law places can only hold so many people, but they sell tickets up to that point and probably past that some.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Quote by kacper_j

Not all bands that are in the mainstream are sell outs. Bands change over time. If they did the same old shit over and over again it would get boring. Some bands get called sell outs for just signing to a major label but you want your music to be heard and something an independent label can't provide a wide enough spread for your music to be heard.
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>