Page 1 of 2
What do you guys think? I hate putting my lotion at the beach cause my hands get all sticky and i need like 15 minutes to get used to it, then after that i can reach for my book/music player or what have you. My friend suggested i put tanning lotion before leaving my house,, its a 15 minute drive to the beach. What do you guys think, DOES THIS PLAN WORK OH MIGHTY PIT?
Quote by greendayguitar
. My drmmer is always like "Man, write something crazy that goes like REEEEE REE REE RE RE RE REEEEEEEEE DOLOWOLOLDOLDOWLWOWJRFDSJKAGLDSAGJKDSAHFJKDSAHGFJDSAHGL... You know?"

torrentleech invite please
Yes.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
It'll all come off onto the seat though.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
^are you from new jersey? because then i could understand you thinking that all tans are spray-on orange. in the other 49 states though, we get tan by going outside in the sun and turn a delightful golden light brown color.

SAINTLYEDIT: damn, ninja'd. that was directed at eddie
yes, but you should re-apply throughout the day anyway
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by saint22
^are you from new jersey? because then i could understand you thinking that all tans are spray-on orange. in the other 49 states though, we get tan by going outside in the sun and turn a delightful golden light brown color.

SAINTLYEDIT: damn, ninja'd. that was directed at eddie

I wasn't really being serious. Seeing as the stereotypical understanding would be that the majority of the Pit are white basement dwellers, my post was intended with that in mind.
The playground of the world
Having a tan is ****ing disgusting.
The important thing is to never stop questioning. - Albert Einstein
I've always found that if you, you know, DO something outside, you'll get tanned without having to put lotion on and lay around in the sun...

Just a thought.

To answer your question, though, stop being a pansy and put the crap on, then wash your hands.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by nyrhinen
Having a tan is ****ing disgusting.

How?
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
i was hoping it was a 10'er......
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Quote by nowa90
i was hoping it was a 10'er......

Because everyone who joins UG in 2010 loves to tan?

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
Because everyone who joins UG in 2010 loves to tan?

because only a 10'er could've have actually made such a stupid thread.....
Quote by Erik_Aero
I thought tanning lotion was pretty bad for you.

With the intensity of the UV rays at this point, almost any intentional tanning (like laying around or TRYING to tan) is bad for you. The best way to do it is to just spend time outside actually doing something - yard work, sports, going for a walk - just don't expect to sit around and play xbox all day, then go lay in the sun and get a good tan. It's stupid at this point.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by nowa90

Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by nowa90

His join date speaks to the contrary, and while I agree that tanning is stupid, I don't think this is a stupid thread. The guy asked a question to get other peoples' opinions. What's stupid about that?

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by darkcheef
You're the epitome of what he said.

is that good or bad?cuz im a 10'er lol i dont know what you said
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by jambi_mantra
How?

Most of the time its orange. The girls in my school year are horrible for this and most of them have orange faces.
Musical Theatre! *jazz hands*

...what am I doing on this site...
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
is that good or bad?cuz im a 10'er lol i dont know what you said

It means you're the perfect example of a 10'er making stupid threads.
Quote by darkcheef

You are the perfect example of a 08'er who makes stupid comments.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by MetaIronForce
Most of the time its orange. The girls in my school year are horrible for this and most of them have orange faces.

Fake tan=/=real tan

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You are the perfect example of a 08'er who makes stupid comments.

Great comeback.
Quote by darkcheef

Great comeback.

Hey im a 10'er it's all I could think of
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by darkcheef

oh thank god I'm not the only one who thinks so.

I think this is a stupid thread because isnt it obvious that putting lotion on 15 minutes before the beach would still work? Isnt that what it says on the bottle?
And yes, intentional tanning is stupid.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Hey im a 10'er it's all I could think of

No matter the year you joined, you still make stupid threads.
Quote by darkcheef
No matter the year you joined, you still make stupid threads.

Stupid threads are better then no threads.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I don't get why people think intentional tanning is stupid? If someone wants to look tanned, they have to go out in the sun, not everyone works as a builder or gardener. So the best way for them to do it is to lay outside in the sun and relax.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
to get back on topic...

Yes, you can though you should reapply sun screen after a couple hours for best effect thus it becomes slightly moot point.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Stupid threads are better then no threads.

here, have a "im a shitty 10'er who just makes threads out of small talk questions"-stack

Honestly? How to eat an oreo?
Quote by nowa90

here, have a "im a shitty 10'er who just makes threads out of small talk questions"-stack

Honestly? How to eat an oreo?

What do you expect to ask in the pit?
How the world works?what they think about the latest scientistic discoveries?Where do they think the economy is going?
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson

Problem solved.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Quote by Eddie4President
I wasn't really being serious. Seeing as the stereotypical understanding would be that the majority of the Pit are white basement dwellers, my post was intended with that in mind.

haha no worries. your comment was just asking for a jersey shore joke and i couldnt resist.
Quote by darkcheef

Great comeback.

You were being an asshole and he put it in your face. Acting like UG elite or someone who's entitled to any form of respect because you joined earlier than he did won't change the fact that you stepped in sh*t and failed to play it off. Get over it.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
You were being an asshole and he put it in your face. Acting like UG elite or someone who's entitled to any form of respect because you joined earlier than he did won't change the fact that you stepped in sh*t and failed to play it off. Get over it.

I like you.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Page 1 of 2