Hey what's the best half stack for metal or rock around $500 or $600. Also something around 100w or 150w. Thanks
Not gonna happen
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
You wont get a good halfstack in that price range. You should however be able to get a more than decent combo that will likely be just as loud. What kind of music do you play?
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
http://www.samash.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_6260%20Guitar%20Amplifier%20Head_-1_10052_10002_-49961608?cm_mmc=Froogle-_-Guitar%20Amp%20Heads-_-6260%20Guitar%20Amplifier%20Head-_-BB6260XXX

bugera head Clone of 5150

and then spend the rest of your money on a cabinet probably a 412 is the best bet u will be happy with this head believe me
Quote by BrokenDstring
Just smear poo all over everything he owns. Trade him for a fake les paul. Turtle his backpack. Bang his friends.

THIS IS WHAT THE PIT IS. RETARDED THREADS. ALL DAY, EVERY GOD DAMN DAY.
Look at used Peavey combos. I found a XXX 2x12 @ 150w for $500 US. Just gotta be persistent in looking. I've heard good things about the Valveking as well, though I don't have personal experience with them.

But like stated above, what you want won't happen for what you're willing to pay in a half stack. Definitely go combo.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
marshall mg100hdfx
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs