This is my new mini-rig of doom. It actually gets pretty loud and the lows sound AMAZING through the Acme. I haven't gigged with it yet because I just got the cab last week and I don't have any lined up. I'm still trying to work out my tone through it though. It is amazing how much mids and up I have been missing out of all of the other enclosures I have played through. I haven't found a tone that I love through it yet but I'm sure that because of that it will sound awesome in a dense mix I might need to cut through in.

I've actually had the headlite for about a month and it sounds awesome going into the return of the effects loop on my Fender Rumble. Now I'm trying to find a similar sound but improved. Shall be a long quest.
Bass is my life.
Last edited by Greenday389 at Jul 17, 2010,
Is that two twelves, a six, and a horn?
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
He's asking about the speakers.
PROUD VEGETARIAN!

Bass rig:
Fender MIM Standard Precision Bass (Ginger =])
Gallien-Krueger 1001RB-II 700/50W Biamp Bass Head
Carvin 6x10 Cab.
MXR M-80 Bass Direct Box

Quote by Offworld92
Choice is a wonderful thing.
hmmm. I wouldnt think you'd need the 5 with two tens. Looks interesting.
The guy that makes them uses his speakers similar to a car system's sub woofers. Subs are small and go really low. The down side is that you need more power to go louder.

So since the 10s go extra low they can't go as high. That's where the 5" speaker comes in. It fills the hole in between the tweeter and the 10s.
Bass is my life.
Ahh, so what's the specs on this? Is it heavy compared to other 210 cabs, as I suspect it would be?
That's pretty light. I'll give the site a good look over.
So is this thing full range or what? how would it sound with a guitar, do you think?
It is full range. The frequency response is: +/-3 dB 41Hz to 22 kHz and -6 dB at 31 Hz

Floor coupling and being by a wall will bring that 31Hz up a bit. The point of the cab is to produce the full range coming from your bass flat and for maximum mid and high dispersion.

The owner actually has quite a demand from keyboardists and for use as PA so it will work for guitar too.

EDIT: Oh and I only record DI because I have no mic. Since the cab is meant not to color the sound it will sound close to the same as micing since mics add color and then their are factors of air and such.

There are controls on the back to control the level the midrange driver and the tweeter so there is some "coloring" you can do to your sound. Flat is tweeter at -2 and midrange at -5. I keep it there but with a little less tweeter.
Bass is my life.
Last edited by Greenday389 at Jul 18, 2010,
Cool cab, man. Maby I can snagg a used b-1 on eBay sometime.