i just got a Peavey Vypyr the other day and i love the thing!!! it sounds amazing,. the only problem i have is it buzzes horribly if i hit any power chord on the low e string. and suggestions to make it stop??? thanks ya'll
clean or distortion channel?
what amp model is it on also
Music is not the Olympics. It's not a sport; it's a form of expression. There is no such thing as bad music. There may be music that you personally don't like, but if you don't like it, don't listen to it.." Eddie Van Halen
I believe the buzzing is from the guitar itself... have you tried another guitar? Or another amp with that same guitar just to be sure?

I've never had that issue with mine and I have the notoriously glitchy 75 watt. Never had any issues with it myself though, I've just heard other people had.
Quote by ciadude2
I believe the buzzing is from the guitar itself... have you tried another guitar? Or another amp with that same guitar just to be sure?

I've never had that issue with mine and I have the notoriously glitchy 75 watt. Never had any issues with it myself though, I've just heard other people had.

its not the guitar i'm sure because i played it on my practice amp and it plays fine. o and its on the clean channel mostly
Quote by Solarstar101
clean or distortion channel?
what amp model is it on also

15 and clean channel, cause you dont notice it on distorted.
Hmm. I dunno then. Like I said, try another guitar on the Vypyr. If you don't have another, bring it back to the shop with the receipt and ask for help. Most music stores will let you try out their instruments and I'm assuming that you're within the warranty time.
Is there anything around the amp that could be vibrating from the bass produced? Check your surroudings. I had that problem when I first got my Vypyr and turned out it was my acoustic virbrating
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
ciadude2 yeah i have several guitars i'll do that, do you use a distortion pedal with yours? i use a multi effects processor.
Quote by cdr_salamander
Is there anything around the amp that could be vibrating from the bass produced? Check your surroudings. I had that problem when I first got my Vypyr and turned out it was my acoustic virbrating

hmmmmmmm i'll check it out. i hope its an easy fix tho. do you use any pedals with yours???
this is probably me saying something stupid again but
go to edit mode on the amp
bring everything down and see if it still does it
Music is not the Olympics. It's not a sport; it's a form of expression. There is no such thing as bad music. There may be music that you personally don't like, but if you don't like it, don't listen to it.." Eddie Van Halen
Quote by charlescray
I got a vypyr, tube 60. Get a noise gate. Problem solved.

s that expensive??? im 14, i've been playin a couple years so i'm not a beginner but not that experienced either
Quote by SonOfTheStrat
hmmmmmmm i'll check it out. i hope its an easy fix tho. do you use any pedals with yours???

When I say that I mean stuff, like pictures on the wall or maybe an acoustic that you sit right beside it. Nothing short of having to relocate it to fix it. And yes, I use a ME-25 MFX unit for some stuff.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
I have a Boss ME-70 multi-fx pedal. It never gives me any issues.

And yeah Salamander has a good point. The 15 watt vibrates a ton from any amount of bass due to the size and construction.

And yes I occasionally use a distortion pedal off of my ME-70, depending on what genre I'm doing.
Quote by Solarstar101
this is probably me saying something stupid again but
go to edit mode on the amp
bring everything down and see if it still does it

alright, yeah i'll sure try that. thanks
Quote by ciadude2
I have a Boss ME-70 multi-fx pedal. It never gives me any issues.

And yeah Salamander has a good point. The 15 watt vibrates a ton from any amount of bass due to the size and construction.

And yes I occasionally use a distortion pedal off of my ME-70, depending on what genre I'm doing.

yeah i'm not playin in front of people or doin any gigs with it. i play bass for a band but guitar has always been a passion of mine. and btw i ask about the pedals because some people say you don't need one with it but i love my processor
Quote by SonOfTheStrat
alright, yeah i'll sure try that. thanks

if its not that then use a different amp on it
like the twn or something else
Quote by cdr_salamander
When I say that I mean stuff, like pictures on the wall or maybe an acoustic that you sit right beside it. Nothing short of having to relocate it to fix it. And yes, I use a ME-25 MFX unit for some stuff.

alright yeah i have a couple acoustics close by so i'll try that
Quote by Solarstar101
if its not that then use a different amp on it
like the twn or something else

i wante to play the K-stein, (Krank) cause thats what metallica plays whats the best metal settings for it??