Anyone have an idea as to where I can get a cheap whammy and wah-wah pedal or combination that is legit? I check ebay and craigslist but must are broken or overpriced.
Big Boss=total badass
Solid Snake=total badass
Little Mac=total badass
Link=total badass
As for whammies, I'm not sure, but the Ibanez Weeping Demon wah is $100-150, and IMHO that's the best wah out there, has a loud, prominent sound, pulls back on its own and turns itself off when you pull your foot off. But each to their own.
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
Ive never tried any other wahs but i love my gcb 95, line 6 is the only whammy pedal i really no about and theyre like $100+
Quote by DWB
Ive never tried any other wahs but i love my gcb 95, line 6 is the only whammy pedal i really no about and theyre like $100+

Digitech makes them too, but on Musician's Friend they're $150. Odd, too, considering I got my Digitech RP0 Multi-FX new for $130, and it has the Digitech Whammy on it. And I can say that if it's anything like the version on the RP90(and it's prolly miles better, the pedal on the RP90 isn't too good), it's great. XD Takes a bit of getting used to, but once you do it can do some insane stuff.
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.