Page 1 of 3
TS, your late as shit.

and also. i hated her too. she was an idiot with hillbilly parents, extreme self esteem and also

shes a poseur.

also im apparently caught along with thousands of other cause he 'backtraced' it

im a computer person and well. that doesnt exist.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
^ It was only 2 days ago.....
Quote by genghisgandhi
After actually reading this, I can conclude that she was asking for it

Yeah pretty much, I don't really care
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
According to Encyclopedia Dramatica

Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
interesting story
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
This is two days old and youre now seeing it. but also your taking the same side as those crazy close minded christian groups would.

i am dissapoint

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

lawl.

EDIT:

MS PAINT FTW
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Last edited by GibsonMan321 at Jul 18, 2010,
If you can't back up what you say, you've got no business saying it. If you choose to say it, you will have to handle what happens. This is how the world was before the internet, and it's how it should be again. If you can't be accountable for what comes out of your mouth, keep quiet.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
watching the first video I kind of felt bad for her but then I watched the second video and then went back to the first video and laughed my ass off
lol btw, you guys should check out the remixes.

musical remixes of this junk. even auto tuned crying. epic

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

Quote by strat0blaster
If you can't back up what you say, you've got no business saying it. If you choose to say it, you will have to handle what happens. This is how the world was before the internet, and it's how it should be again. If you can't be accountable for what comes out of your mouth, keep quiet.

Agreed.
The little girl brought it on herself.
I fully support what the internet did to her.
ಠ_ಠ
We all dun goofed
"You know it's funny when it rains it pours
...They got money for wars, but can't feed the poor"

Techno artist and rap producer in training

You learn when you burn.

Kids nowadays, it's shameful, if I saw someones kid talking like that, I'd slap the kid, and tell them to stop cussing. When did the kids become as rotten as the adults? They're supposed to be innocent, the biggest thing they should worry about is what games are they going to play outside at school tomorrow.
Quote by BelowZero
We all dun goofed

THE CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.

OT: I hate the bitch, she deserved everything she got. Although I will admit, her tumblr was fucking hilarious.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Last edited by sadSTATUE at Jul 18, 2010,
I just watched that whole "haters" video and she deserves everything that /b/ did to her. I honestly feel stupider (I'm not even sure if that's a real work anymore.)

EDIT: I can't even spell word
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Last edited by mattman93 at Jul 18, 2010,
Quote by mattman93
I just watched that whole "haters" video and she deserves everything that /b/ did to her. I honestly feel stupider (I'm not even sure if that's a real work anymore.)

I'd imagine they're still planning things to do too.

EDIT: I'M BEING BACKTRACED
Quote by lolmnt
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
I'd imagine they're still planning things to do too.

EDIT: I'M BEING BACKTRACED

Oh but we are. we are.

>.>

<.<

Bring it båtches

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

Quote by genghisgandhi
Oh God, after watching the second video, I would have been one of the people "hating" her. What a little bitch.

Exactly.
Quote by jmonko
Agreed.
The little girl brought it on herself.
I fully support what the internet did to her.

Really? She's a damn child for crying out loud.

You want this to be the justice system you live by? Public humiliation that is documented on the internet for the rest of your life over saying stupid things as a kid? You all for that? If you are, we are diametrically opposed to what is justice and what is not. And we shall meet on the field of battle to defend our beliefs and I shall lose no sleep in knowing I killed your ass.
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Link?

It got taken down, which isn't really surprising.
Quote by strat0blaster

Everything I must say was said in this here above quote.
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

Quote by sadSTATUE
It got taken down, which isn't really surprising.

TL;DR?
Quote by lolmnt
Quote by Zaphikh

You want this to be the justice system you live by? Public humiliation that is documented on the internet for the rest of your life over saying stupid things as a kid? You all for that? If you are, we are diametrically opposed to what is justice and what is not. And we shall meet on the field of battle to defend our beliefs and I shall lose no sleep in knowing I killed your ass.

Let me ask you this - would you have acted like that at 11? Because I know that if I would have behaved like that, I wouldn't have had to wait for the internet to beat my ass, because I would have gotten the ass kicking of a lifetime from my parents.

And talking about 'killing my ass' is probably better suited for the /b/ forum than the pit. Maybe you can make a video about that with the 11 year old who's parents failed her.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Last edited by strat0blaster at Jul 18, 2010,
Quote by Zaphikh

The justice system of the internet is completely different that what I believe the justice system to be. I will not live by this, but I do support what they did. She needed to be knocked down a peg. Eh, I'm a fighter even if you do kill me I'll give you a good fight.

If I acted like that at 11 I could have gotten my ass kicked my family and friends.
I blame the parents.
ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by jmonko at Jul 18, 2010,
Quote by jmonko
I will not live by this, but I do support what they did.

Then you're no better than a thug sympathizer. End of.
Quote by strat0blaster
Let me ask you this - would you have acted like that at 11? Because I know that if I would have behaved like that, I wouldn't have had to wait for the internet to beat my ass, because I would have gotten the ass kicking of a lifetime from my parents.

Who the hell are you to decide you have the authority to decide how to punish somebody else's child? Answer me, who the hell are you? Where does this sense of entitlement come from.

Justify it.

And talking about 'killing my ass' is probably better suited for the /b/ forum than the pit. Maybe you can make a video about that with the 11 year old who's parents failed her.

Cry me a river, sunshine.
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Last edited by Zaphikh at Jul 18, 2010,
Quote by Zaphikh

Who the hell are you to decide you have the authority to decide how to punish somebody else's child? Answer me, who the hell are you? Where does this sense of entitlement come from.

Justify it.

Eh, I'm fine with that.
ಠ_ಠ
The parents are to blame for the entire thing. They shouldn't be screaming threats at /B/tards over the internet. That's just adding to the drama.

Fuckin' yokel bitchez
Last edited by BurningStarlV at Jul 18, 2010,
They should have realized what their daughter was doing and demanded her to stop.
Quote by lolmnt
Quote by Zaphikh

Justify it.

Justification - if she'd been raised as accountable for what she says and does, she wouldn't be shattered emotionally by people on an online forum.

And me punishing someone else's kid isn't the issue - the issue is upbringing, which, if done correctly, doesn't necessarily need physical punishment. You're reaching for straws here to hold up an argument that you never had much of to begin with, and it's showing.

Secondly, I wasn't complaining about your sad threat to 'kill me on the field of battle and not feel bad about it.' I was saying that you're acting like a dramatic 11 year old who lets their mouth get away with them without considering the consequences that could follow them.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Yeah, she's an annoying retarded 11 year old. But uh...she's 11. I still feel bad for her.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
TL;DR?

It was basically 9 pages of her being trolled to shit, and her trying to act tough. Definitely you rage you lose material, but still, it was funny reading shit like "no i havnt started mi period yet but i fuck all the girls and guise at school bcuz im so hot and ur just ugly and jealous, and u haters make me famous." from an 11 year old. People tried talking sense into her and she was like "lol thanks for the advice, but im famous and ur ugly." Stupid bitch.
Quote by Zaphikh

Yes. Natural selection at work.

Quote by Zaphikh in the future
But she's a kid, susceptible to stupid decisions!

And she'll develop into an adult susceptible to stupid decisions.
Quote by sadSTATUE
It was basically 9 pages of her being trolled to shit, and her trying to act tough. Definitely you rage you lose material, but still, it was funny reading shit like "no i havnt started mi period yet but i fuck all the girls and guise at school bcuz im so hot and ur just ugly and jealous, and u haters make me famous." from an 11 year old. People tried talking sense into her and she was like "lol thanks for the advice, but im famous and ur ugly." Stupid bitch.

Goddamn
Quote by lolmnt
Page 1 of 3