its called blues mixed with country

this is the Pit, youll now be flammed for your craqppy musical choice

>.>
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Quote by Deadlock Riff
its called blues mixed with country

this is the Pit, youll now be flammed for your craqppy musical choice

This. Sounds a bit like some folk music as well.
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
acoustic folk/blues...btw very nice gear. don't suppose you like jm at all haha
Haha thanks mango..no not at all only have a little less than 1000 songs of his :b i got an aqua puss too. uh does anyone know specific bands?
The juno soundtrack. look into that and the music by everyone one it
Quote by Nomack
Next hendrix is like a a sidesplitting triumph of slapstick and scatology, a runaway moneymaker and budding franchise, the worst thing to happen to Kazakhstan since the Mongol hordes, and, a communist.

This is my sig!
Try some 1349, TS, they got that bluesy feeling.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
The Tallest Man on Earth has some great great great folk music. You'll enjoy it, trust me.
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Tallest man on earth is pretty good, not what i was looking for but yeah good haha. I just want that dude/girl harmony folk thing that matt and casey have going on in that video
Quote by guitarskater11
Tallest man on earth is pretty good, not what i was looking for but yeah good haha. I just want that dude/girl harmony folk thing that matt and casey have going on in that video

i'm gonna assume this was overlooked in my other post:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGVmqOcVYjk
look at xavier rudd, hes isnt anything mentioned but you might like.
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
Margot & the Nuclear So and So's, Norah Jones (especially her second album), She and Him.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Last edited by lushacrous at Jul 18, 2010,
sons of noel and adrian are really folk. not as bluesy though but you might like it.
Also cast spells has simimal vocals to the guy in the vid you posted. They're a bit more poppy/progressive though.