I keep hearing people ripping on the Marshall MG0FX amp, can people tell me in detail why its so bad?
why is there an american flag next to a british amp?
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

this.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
What 311 said. great distorted tone, sparkling cleans, and built in effects, what more could you want? i've gotten some great Clapton tones out of my MG, although it's the 100 watt half stack.
I dunno broceratops. They are teh super br00t5lsz. can yu get moar metul tan zakk wylde? the guy dnorses it fooly. i wish i had teh 100w stack so i could play showz.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
alright so i learned how to play ive got a feeling
Lets jump in a pool

dude rap is crap, listen to some sweet classic rock like Poison Motley Crue Ratt etc i've got a feeling is gay
Quote by JohnIsMyName
dude rap is crap, listen to some sweet classic rock like Poison Motley Crue Ratt etc i've got a feeling is gay

yea i was bored reading this thread
Lets jump in a pool

Quote by JohnIsMyName

teh beatles are not rap. and poison is teh sucks. cannibal corpse would rip them to shredz whoile shreddin teh gnar on ther sick nazty guitarz.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

Quote by mmolteratx
teh beatles are not rap. and poison is teh sucks. cannibal corpse would rip them to shredz whoile shreddin teh gnar on ther sick nazty guitarz.

dude you cant understand a word he says he sounds like cookie monster LOL listen to some real metal like shinedown
cookie monster is super metul. he hangs out with oscar the grouch. that mother ****er lices in a facking trach kan. wats moar metul than dat?
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

but dude oscars so mean why would you talk to him id go hang out with snufflupagas LOL 420 BRAH RIP bob marley
Rules, please.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...