I'm thinking about getting the tweaker, I haven't played it yet but I will soon. The only thing I don't like is that it only has one channel. I was wondering, could I use an overdrive pedal like a bad monkey or something, (because it's cheap,) straight from a clean as a sort of distortion channel? Does a bad monkey have enough gain and will it sound good to change from a clean to a crunchy overdrive? I don't need metal amounts of gain, just enough to play modern rock and alternative stuff.

...Or is there a better pedal to do this? Sorry, I'm a noob about gear. I really don't know much.
what. it has that much gain on it's own. do you need cleans as well? do you have a volume knob on your guitar? that would be the answer to that.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
I just want to be able to switch between cleans and drives as if 2 seperate channels, using a pedal like a footswitch. I guess I worded it badly. And I've never tried using the volume knob for gain.... I never knew you could. I'll try that.

I feel dumb.
Quote by chandlerj
I just want to be able to switch between cleans and drives as if 2 seperate channels, using a pedal like a footswitch. I guess I worded it badly. And I've never tried using the volume knob for gain.... I never knew you could. I'll try that.

I just posted a clip in my profile of me playing my Tweaker on a fairly hi-gain setting, and then rolling my guitar's volume down. It cleans up really nicely. You could also put an OD pedal in front of the Tweaker for a boost if needed.
Fender American Vintage '62 Stratocaster
Gibson Les Paul Custom
TC Electronic Polytune
Danelectro Blue Paisley
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Dunlop Crybaby
EHX Deluxe Memory Boy
Egnater Tweaker

Quote by Jackal58
Yer pretty fly for a Canadian.
yea when i was using a little giant i had my ocd as my overdrive channel but now i think im gonna use it as an extra bit of colouring on my first channel since it doesnt get heavy enough for rock songs.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
+1 for volume knob on guitar.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE