So i bought a Tiny Terror almost a month ago. The tone is killer, and anyone whos lookin for a straight up rock machine, this is the amp for you. While i love my rock n roll, i need something with 2 channels, so i was looking at the Marshall MA100h. Heres the thing. I can return it tomorrow for all my money back, but i won't be ale to get the new amp then either, cause it'll probably be more expensive and i'll have to save for the cab. So i'll be stuck for a bit without a good amp, but do you think it's worth it?
what do you need the two channels for?
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
you're going to be in for a world of hurt if your going from a tt to a ma
grab a dual t.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
i neeed 2 channels for the music i play. I do fine with the Tiny Terror, but the cleans just not really there. I play a lot of RCHP too which switches from cleans to distortion a lot.
so get the dual terror
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode