So I've found some sweet deals that I'm interested in;an amp and a guitar.The thing is I can only afford one so i need some advice.

Heres the guitar I was looking at

http://winnipeg.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-musical-instruments-guitars-esp-ltd-m-350-W0QQAdIdZ214928343

It's got a schaller and the pickup setup of my fave guitarist.I already have an ibanez dt300 or something but it only has 22 frets and kinda frets out and the sustain is surprisingly bad as well >.<

then heres the amp

http://winnipeg.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-musical-instruments-amps-pedals-Line-6-Flextone-II-W0QQAdIdZ196075846

Same price and I've heard great things.I have a line 6 spider 3 amp for practicing and have heard this series is a good step up.But I have a line 6 pod xt that just needs an adapter....do these sound exactly the same as a flextone?

thanks for any advice
I think you could find better. But go for a new amp first.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
I can't comment on teh guitar, but I'd beware of the amp. Now, I'm a Line 6 man through and through, I love ther products, only thing I've noticed they don't age that well, and as far as I know, the Flextone series aren't even made anymore, so that's a pretty old amp you're looking at there. Old + Digital = Bad.
Quote by Wolffgang
I can't comment on teh guitar, but I'd beware of the amp. Now, I'm a Line 6 man through and through, I love ther products, only thing I've noticed they don't age that well, and as far as I know, the Flextone series aren't even made anymore, so that's a pretty old amp you're looking at there. Old + Digital = Bad.

I think with the guitar, if the guy has done that kind of work with it, and is only asking that much, it must have been a low end guitar to start with. I didn't notice whether or not the model name was posted.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Quote by ILoveGuitar07
I like the vypyr series over the line 6.
my opinion though.

I'd get a good amp 1st.

Look at the Peavey Vypyr's they seem to be less stale and "digital" sounding.
I would get an amp first, but you can do better. Go for a low watt tube amp i.e. egnater, blackstar, fender etc
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Quote by Nirvana_RATM2
Look at the Peavey Vypyr's they seem to be less stale and "digital" sounding.

+1. I love my Vypyr... but lately Ive been salivating over the 6505+ 112. Its just beastly.

I think my neighbors would shoot me though.
LTD MH-250NT (With EMG 81/85)
Ibanez RGT42FXQM
Bugera 6260
Seismic Audio 212