Hi
Due to the birth of my first little one Ive been told to clear some space so I need to sell off these.

Epiphone Dot
In excellent condition, lovely top thats why I brought it. It plays nice made in china DW factory. £220.00 Including Epi Hardcase (has a little damage to bottom of case as shown)

Epiphone SG

This guitar is less than six months old brought from guitar guitar in brum. So its as new. Plays and sounds really nice. £170.00

Strat Copy Squier?

Brought this of ebay as a little project it was advertised as a squier Im not 100% sure if this is correct or not, headstock suggests its a affinity but the previous owner has put a different decal on.I have upgraded the pickups to Iron Gear Pig Irons and it has been totally rewired using the Star Grounding method. Overall the neck is really nice and it sounds great. The body has been reliced in the loosest term of the word so a nice new body on it and it would make a great guitar. £80.00

I have not included for postage on these prices.
I am open to reasonable offers
I am in cradley heath near dudley west midlands and am happy for collection.

Any questions please ask away

Thanks

Rich
Quote by Jardeh
Interested in the Epiphone Dot, where in the UK are you?

im in cradley heath near dudley west midlands.
happy to post
Quote by machin05
Would you be interested in trading your Epiphone Dot for a Boss GT8?

sorry mate need to make room so cash only.
Quote by t1000
sorry mate need to make room so cash only.

Ah yes, but the GT8 is a lot smaller, easier to post, so therefore will sell quicker....

How about the GT8 plus a but of cash, say £30. It comes with the manual and a carry case.
Quote by machin05
Ah yes, but the GT8 is a lot smaller, easier to post, so therefore will sell quicker....

How about the GT8 plus a but of cash, say £30. It comes with the manual and a carry case.

sorry mate but still not interested ive already had one and sold it
Right Bump Before Ebay Will now include postage in the prices stated
Quote by Creeping_Kwano
trade for an Epi Les Paul standard, flame top, cherry burst, zebra p'ups?

edit

for the Dot
Quote by Creeping_Kwano
edit

for the Dot

sale only no trades thanks