Yeah. So, we've got a bath/shower type deal. There's a tap with a tube coming out of it, attached to the shower-head. Thing's ****ed-up, always leaking from the tap-end, and all along the tube. Well, now the tube came straight off the tap. If you hold them together with force, you can get a decent amount of pressure out of the shower-head, but showering with one hand is awkward.

For some reason, we can't call plumbers directly, but we have to call the landlady, who will then do it for us, on her own time.

So I need a stop-gap. I tried using electrical tape, but I can't get enough on to hold it up with the pressure. Feel free to MSPaint me some lulz to distract me from the misery that is sure to ensue when mother returns.

Glue it together?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I'll look for glue, but this isn't a very manly house. Very few tools and DIY gear. And no shed, either, given it's a flat.
Feel better?
Attachments:
temp.jpg
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by AhViaMusicom
tl;dr
You should have taken your shower last night, call the plumber

Quote by OP
For some reason, we can't call plumbers directly, but we have to call the landlady, who will then do it for us, on her own time.

So I need a stop-gap.

And Gyroscope, now I just feel bitter.
Quote by Blayney
Short term solution. Take a bath.

with bubbles...don't forget to argue with your mother that you want to bring heaps of toys to the bath.

I miss those days.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Demonikk
Duct tape

this.
Quote by gabcd86
I tried using electrical tape

not this.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
We have none. This house is wimmenzy. We've got brown tape for packages and black tape which I call electrical, but no silver tape.
1. Get one of your female housemates to help you
2. She holds the pipe on whilst you shower
3. Use lynx shower gel and become irrestible
4. Sex her up or offer to return the favour

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

youve probably stripped the threads on the pipe, so youll need to replace the fittings.

there is usually an access panel behind most shower fixtures, open it up and see what parts you will need. youll probably just need a threaded length of pipe, a shower head, and some pipe tape. a pipe cutter wouldnt hurt.

plumbing isnt terribly complicated, a little common sense and you can figure it out. tell the land lady youre going to fix it yourself tomorrow and send her the bill if she doesnt get out tomorrow to fix it. she's on your time, youre not on hers. if nothing else, it will hurry things up on her end.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
with bubbles...don't forget to argue with your mother that you want to bring heaps of toys to the bath.

I miss those days.

Gear:
ESP LTD EX-351 (Black)
Peavey Bandit 112

Quote by Shredoftheday
Wow your a true genius UFhobo

Quote by slight☼return
holy shitnelte herp derped with fries brah.

Quote by J Mud
I love five guys. It does look gross in pictures, but it tastes too damn good.