I really like it! Nice use of harmonies and good use of dynamics throughout the piece, makes it epic. Recording quality is great, tone is perfect - Great production all in all.
The main riff is very catchy - powerful stuff towards the end, and I like how you've developed the entire piece introducing more technical phrases and licks to 'spice' things up a bit.
I would like to see you move around a bit more or smile or something when you play... i know that's not saying much about the piece, but that would add to the video.

Keep it up!

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1339036
Quote by ankthebank
I really like it! Nice use of harmonies and good use of dynamics throughout the piece, makes it epic. Recording quality is great, tone is perfect - Great production all in all.
The main riff is very catchy - powerful stuff towards the end, and I like how you've developed the entire piece introducing more technical phrases and licks to 'spice' things up a bit.
I would like to see you move around a bit more or smile or something when you play... i know that's not saying much about the piece, but that would add to the video.

Keep it up!

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1339036

Thanks for the kind words mate

I was trying not to make faces, because they make me look like an idiot when I do
Gear:

Ibanez RG350M (black)
Farida FTC-12

Boss ME-50

Stagg G15 amp. Feel sorry for me.
Excellent! Great writing especially, the theme riff was pretty cool with the harmonies and all. Great lead playing too, that last solo was pretty incredible! Great job, added and subbed.
really cool song, great quality too. all the riffs flowed together well, and it came out sounding really professional. it could definitely use some vocals in my opinion, but i'm not sure if you intended to keep it instrumental or not.

great playing too!
if you could check out any of the songs on my profile and let me know what you think i'd appreciate it